5

We entered a beautiful Japanese themed house, it was located in a mixed biome of birch and spruce forest, where sunlight hardly penetrated through the trees, the view opened up to the big city below, and a small village next to a spacious field on the other side of the mountain.

"Here we are, come in~" I welcomed him inside.

"You have a beautiful estate~" He said as he curiously looked around.

As we entered, I showed him around, my house wasn't so large, the hallway led straight to the living room with a large couch near the middle wall and a huge traditional painting behind it. On the left side was another smaller window and closer to the wall was the entrance to a luxurious bathroom. On the right side of the living room was a tiny unused kitchen near the hallway and another guest room with a tatami bed, the room was separated by a sliding shoji door that was usually kept open. I showed him where the bathroom was and sent him off to take a shower and leave his stained clothes in there. 

As soon as he walked in and closed the door, I briskly went into the living room and decided to spice things up, I lit a couple of scented cinnamon-vanilla candles and lowered down the lights. When I created the right atmosphere, I opened a window which exposed the dark spruce-birch forest, the scent of the spruce trees with fresh chilly air filled the room, I looked at the dark forest as time passed.

As soon as the door to the bathroom opened, Enmu went out, steam burst into the room and drops of water crashed against the wooden floor, the water leaked from Enmu's hair and gradually descended down his body. This was quite a distraction.

He noticed my gaze on his body and softly giggled as I quickly ran inside, slamming the door and pressing against it. I never seen Enmu like that... His beautiful black and red hair was soaked, and as the water dripped down his utterly pale skin, I couldn't help myself but glue my eyes to his terribly attractive body. I took off my filthy clothes and put them next to his. I got into the shower and turned on the water. 

It was so pleasing to see how the dried blood washed off my body. How satisfying it is to just stand under warm water as it constantly poured down. As I washed my hair, I got out of the shower and put on a silky kimono robe and dabbed my hair with a towel.

I swiftly dried and styled my locks, and just when I was about to wash our clothes, I felt the door quietly slide open. It was Enmu, and he watched my every move. I decided to ignore him staring at me and continued to sort out  the dirty clothing, and once I started to leave the bathroom, Enmu put his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me close.

"Are you ignoring me on purpose..?~"

...

"Hm..?" He quietly muttered as he pressed closer to me.

His voice sounded so adorable... And terribly mesmerising. God, to have a voice like his...

I just stood there and held my breath as his hands rubbed my waist.

"Come one dear... Talk to me..."

I couldn't get out a single word, so I slowly twirled around in his arms, and pulled him into a deep kiss. Without pulling away, he gently lifted and carried me into the atmospheric living room.