37

We held hands as we walked along the gloomy forest and made our way back to the city, which was seen through bushy trees below. The utterly cool air sliced my skin every minute and made me twitch as shivers kept running down my back. I looked at the frosted brightening blue horizon while the empty misted woods created such a familiar atmosphere when no one was around and the blurry forrest indulged me in its void. 

The chilly mountain breeze rolled down the hills and crashed into my back, gradually pushing me further down as we kept silently descending the hill, listening to the haunting wind that echoed around us. 

"This place seems so dark again.." I quietly muttered as my foot gently landed on the concrete path of the city.

"And it's utterly cold today" Enmu added as he saw me shiver once again.

"Here, take this" He said, taking his black elegant coat off and placing it over my shoulders.

"Oh, thank you.." I whispered back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, keeping me close. His coat smelled like vanilla... I couldn't help myself and bring the sleeves up to my nose and enjoy the aroma... His scent was so sweet and hypnotic, that sometimes I just couldn't get him out of my mind if a drop of his perfume ever stained my clothing.

"Awh... You're so cute when you're cold... Your tiny sniffles are so adorable..~" Enmu said as a warm pink blush spread across his face while he spectated me walk with the sleeves covering my face.

"No its just... Your coat... It smells nice..."

"Really..?~ I never knew you adored my scent... I'm flattered..~" He muttered as we strolled through the silenced city, approaching the mountain.

...

As we arrived home, I walked over to my living room and motionlessly stood on one spot, quivering from the cold. I wasn't bothered getting changed right now, all I wanted was Enmu's touch, but I couldn't say anything out loud... It's like something restrained me from talking, so I blankly stared at the floor, wrapping my arms around myself in hopes to warm up.

"You better change into something warm my dear. You look vulnerable.." Enmu stated as he stared at me for a few seconds before I began to take my clothes off in the middle of the room, right in front of his eyes.

"Hey... I didn't tell you to undress right in front of me... You're simply too seductive for me..." 

...

"I can hardly control myself during our walks, missions or any other journeys as I look at you... And now you're here standing half naked.. completely frozen..." He continued as I dropped all my clothing onto the wooden floor without taking my eyes off the same spot.

I feel like I heard everything he said right now in the past... I know I have...

...

But who said it...

...

I finally took a step forward and slowly walked over to the armoire, taking a short crimson red silk kimono and sliding my arms through the sleeves before collapsing on the couch. Enmu walked over to me and examined my body from above as I invited him into my embrace with my arms out.

"Aren't you dressed too lightly..?~" He teasingly questioned with a lustful smirk on his face. 

"Hm..?~ What was that..?~"

"Oh no, it's nothing...~" He murmured as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck while his hands explored my body the moment his touch finally met my skin.

"Nuzzling into my chest again, huh..?~" I countered as I felt his nose touch one of my breasts.

"Oh dear, are you gonna start complaining about it again..?" He whined in devastation as he sadly looked up in my eyes.

"You know me too well.~"

"Awh come one, just accept the fact that I love your body no matter what, and there is no reason to be ashamed of it.."

"Tsk." I tutted and Enmu instantly hovered over me, pinning me down to the couch.

I twitched in surprise as he licked his lips with a smirk and moved his face closer to form an unexpected but terribly addicting kiss. I snaked my arms around his body and tightly held him close without letting go, enjoying his soft lips on mine and the pleasant scent of his hair that dangled across my face. 

I gently held onto his neck as I gradually took control of the kiss and flipped him over, making him lay on his back with me sitting on his torso. I threw my head up once I pulled away, and a thin cold thread of saliva fell onto my chest as my kimono treacherously slipped off, half-revealing my breasts.

"Stop staring...~" I playfully countered as I held the silky red fabric with my hand, trying to conceal my chest, but Enmu simply ignored my words and cupped my breast, squeezing it in his hand as he slowly began to move my kimono aside.

"Your skin is so soft..." He muttered underneath his breath as he glanced up at me with a small blush on his face while I continued to motionlessly sit on top of him and gently stroke his other hand, which he held on my thigh with a smile on my face. 

...

The more I looked into his wide cyan eyes the more they betrayed his dirty things on his mind. He stared at me with such strong passion that it was obvious enough to understand his current desires. I could hear his thoughts like a melody, and the only thing he wanted was to take me, right here, right now.