8

As Enmu felt my touch, he slowly turned to me and kissed my reddened cheek, as I smoothly slid down to his knees, laying down in his lap, and hugging him while he stroked my hair. His hand gradually crept up to my face and he gently caressed my cheek.

...

"Enmu, words cannot explain how much I love you...~ You became so dear to me... I'm so glad that I found you...~ I will never let you go...~ I love you so much...~"

Enmu fell silent and let out a quiet gasp.

...

"You love me... that much..?"

I nodded, and he roughly kissed me, but he did it with so much tenderness at the same time. He pushed me down to my back and then hugged me, pressing himself close to my chest, and listening how my heartbeat madly accelerated every second.

"Hey, tell me again... Tell me you love me..." He whispered as his lips met mine again.

His dreamy lips... They are incredibly soft.

...

"I love you. I love you so much." I quietly said as his embrace grew stronger.

...

"I love you too... I love you madly... More than anyone in this world... I don't want to lose you... I want to stay with you forever..."

...

"So unfair...  You're too sweet..." I said as salty tears trickled down my cheeks, and he pulled me into a long kiss. 

"I love you." He whispered.

He didn't let go of me for several minutes, he kept tightly holding on to me as I cuddled in his lap.

"I'm really kind of unrestrained today...~ I'm sorry if my actions suddenly...-"

I cut him off as I quickly left a kiss on his nose.

"Awh dear... why are you this cute.." I said as he widened his eyes and stared at me like a little child.

"That was so adorable..~" He said to himself, and as he looked at me, he noticed that I looked like a blushing mess.

"Mm?~ Does it seem cute to you..?~ Do I look cute?~"

I wiped away my tears and flashed a soft smile as I nodded.

"I guess I should thank you~" 

His voice sounded so soothing and gentle, he wiped away my tears and stroked my cheek, I took his hand, grasping it with my cold fingers. I hugged him, burying my face is his chest, it was truly an unforgettable experience.

...

"For everything you do for me, for all your feelings for me, I'm incredibly grateful... I got very attached to you... So much so that I can no longer let go.. I hope you don't plan on leaving me..-"

Enmu cut me off, putting his hand over my lips.

"Don't even think about it. I will not let you go. Whatever you think, wherever you are, no matter whether you want it or not, I will always be there for you. You are very dear to me. You know that?"

...

I could no longer handle such sweet words. I bust into tears, I wasn't used to be treated this way.

"Come on, it's okay... No need to cry over this... Although you even cry adorably...~ Come on, pull yourself together...~ It's okay..~"

I climbed into his lap and sat down on his knees, as I faced him, I snuggled as close as I could, inhaling his immaculate scent, I buried my nose in his chest and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he kept comforting me in his warm embrace.