tw: attempted suicide

A/n: this is based off a shifting experience so hopefully it'll come together well. If you can't read this because it might trigger you, you're not missing anything.

I screamed. I was so tired of life, but nobody knew. I would never let them know.

I was sitting atop a cliff I had driven to. I grabbed my knife out of my pocket, and cut. I cut until I was certain I would bleed out before someone found me. I heard this car drive up and turn off, a tall man stepping out.

"Are you okay?" He asked, in this monotonous voice.

"No," I weakly said, then I collapsed, welcoming the comforting darkness.

—time skip—

I woke up in a hospital.

"What's happening? How long was I out?" I asked no one in particular.

I heard the familiar monotone voice respond, saying, "You tried to kill yourself and I found you, then called 911. You've been in a coma for a week." I shakily breathed in and out. It didn't work. Again.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" He questioned, obviously confused.

"For you having to see that."

"It's ok. It's not like I haven't seen it a million times already." Oh, boy. How do I respond to that? I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness once again.

The man's POV

She went silent, as I sat wondering what could've drove beautiful girl such as her to suicide. I heard her stir and saw she was awake again.

"Why did you try?" I questioned.

"What?" She looked confused.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?"

"I was tired of life."

"Oh," was all I said. It went silent for a while, but it was a comfortable silence.

"I have to go." I told her.

"Ok," she said, seeming a little sad.

I left, saying goodbye to her and going to work. I never saw her again after that.

Reader's POV

Once I was released from the hospital, I went back to that cliff. This time, I brought a gun. Almost immediately after pulling the trigger, the darkness enveloped me once again.

It worked.

~~~end~~~
340 words

Thank you for reading this! I know this is a bit dark, but I kinda enjoyed writing this.

Eat some food and drink some
water :)
Ily all <3