idiot

"TECHNO, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled up the stairs of our two story cabin in the woods.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO THIS TIME?" he yelled back, making his way down the stairs. It was the third time he'd left the door open, letting in the bugs and heat of the day.

"You left the door open again," I sighed, "can you please close it?"

"Yeah, of course," he said, kissing me on the forehead, "sorry, princess," he added, knowing the effect that stupid nickname had on me.

"Shut up, idiot," I told him.

"Never, you'd miss my voice too much, loser."

"Liar," I responded, grabbing a throw pillow and chucking it at him. I ran, knowing he wouldn't be far behind. Sure enough, he started chasing me around the cabin, trying and failing over and over again to catch me.

"Come back," he whined, stopping and flopping down on the couch, "I want cuddles."

"Aw, poor baby's gonna die if doesn't get cuddles," I teased, falling down on top of him, earning a grunt.

"No, y/n, I wanna lay on top of you so get off."

"No," I responded.

"Now," he said sternly.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"I might have to put you in your place," he spoke confidently, flipping me onto my back so he was on top. I knew what he was insinuating.

"No need for that now, you're already on top," I joked, watching as he rolled his eyes.

"True," he said, flopping down on me, making grunt.

"Why are you so heavy?" I complained, dragging out the y.

"Shut up and let me sleep," he mumbled.

"Fine," I chuckled, playing with his hair. We both fell asleep not long after.

~~~end~~~
290 words

Thank you to all of you who read, vote, commented, and followed! Also, thank you for 481 reads on this book and if y'all ever need to vent about something, my dms are open, even on though I'm not great at advice and only get internet twice a week. I love you all! Make sure eat some food, drink some water and get some sleep if you haven't gotten any (I'm looking at those who are reading this at 4am) <3