Please read (A/N)

Dear readers,
This was supposed to be a chapter requested by BLACK_46  but I wasn't able to finish it before I heard the news about Technoblade. I mourned for a while before forcing myself to get over it. I will be discontinuing this one shot book, as it doesn't feel right to write about him anymore. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to more, but, as I said, it feels wrong to write about him.

I won't be writing anymore books in the nearby future either, which makes me sad since it was always something I would do to make a safe place for myself and others throughout the year. I've grown a lot since I started writing.

Some updates on my life:
I dropped out of high school because I knew if I continued, (TW: IMPLIED SUICIDE) I probably wouldn't live to see next year (2023) due to how bad my mental health would get. (TW OVER)
I started the process to get my GED, and once I do, I will be getting my certificate for graphic design at Augusta Technical College.

I love you all, thank you for supporting me by reading, voting, and commenting. Please take care of yourselves. I'll miss you all, even if I don't know you. Live your best life, and if you can't, then do it out of spite.

Love, Harlow <3

P.S. bidets are the weirdest thing ever i just tried one and it feels like i was violated by a stream of toilet water