The beauty of the Rose.

I take a seat on the train in an empty compartment, looking out the window, feeling the heat from the sun hit on my school robes as the train raced down the track. I thought that I was going to be one my own for the whole journey to school, but then my cousin, Albus Potter came into the compartment, which put me at ease.

"Scorpius, I have been looking for you everywhere." Albus shouted in delight that he had found me. I was also delighted to see him to. I did not really have a lot of friends as some people still did not like me being a Malfoy, even though my mother is a Potter. I guess knowing the history of my father made kids unsure of what to think about me. 

I was quite scared to meet and greet all the students that where in my year. I was quite shy, unlike Albus, who was quite confident in himself. I wish I had got my mother's courage, like Albus had got from his dad, Harry Potter, my mother's brother, my uncle.

Before I left for my first time at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I found one of my mother's diary's that she used to write in when she went to school. There was so many pages of how she met my father, Draco Malfoy and their love story was magical, I would love a story like my mother and father's, two star crossed lovers, but enemies at the start because of their family issues.

I was not expecting anything to happen on my first day at Hogwarts, especially to find my soul mate, my love of my life, but then she came in. Her hair was a mouse brown, her eyes hazel glimmering in the sunlight that was shone from the window. I automatically looked down, getting scared encase she tried to communicate with me. I looked up slowly, her eyes meeting mine and Albus just looking into thin air, wondering what I was doing. She was so beautiful, so elegant, so breath taking. 

As I kept looking at her, trying to smirk to make it look like I was not interested, she then spoke so elegantly and pretty. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Rose. Rose Weasley.

That's when it hit me. She was a Weasley. My father would not agree with me liking a Weasley. My father did not get on with the Granger family, but my mother did. I was certain that even if I did start to have feelings for Rose, that it would never be able to happen, which made me upset. 

Albus spoke first, introducing himself, with a smile at the end and then it was my turn. I looked at Rose again and tried to smile a little, so I did not look to nervous. Trying ever so slightly to say a simple 'hello' but all that came out was a cough. I was so nervous. I was so scared, which made me feel like I was not a Malfoy or partly a Potter at all, because my mother and father just both seemed unstoppable.