Turning younger to turn back time.

-Present day-

Hermione quickly gathered us all and gave us all certain instructions to follow. Harry knew exactly what to do, as he had apparently time turned before, but I made she that he was still listening to all of the important instructions that Hermione was giving us all.

All of a sudden I hear a loud noise coming from behind us all. In this mist a shadow came into the clear with a little girl holding hands to an older woman. I was confused of who these people where and then I heard, "Drisalla Lestrange, don't run off!" 

It was Trixie. I was unsure why Trixie was here with us all as Drisalla did not even attend Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry yet as she was to young. However, we took Trixie with us as we thought she might be helpful if there where more people to search for Albus and Scorpious.

Placing the time turner round all of our necks we all travelled back in time. Hermione told us to think of the Triwizard tournament as Rose told us all that the woman had told the boy's that she needed some help to save Cedric Diggory. 

I did not even think  Cedric had another relative as most of his family had passed away, but Hermione told us to think of the first ever tournament to see if we could try and save the boy and see if they where there.

Time travelling made me feel a little sick as we where constantly spinning around in the same direction until we all landed back in time and I was shocked as I looked up and saw that we all looked young again.