Phone

3rd Person POV.
(Jirou has,had like a second family when her home life got REALLY bad,so they gave her a phone too make sure she was safe. They moved when she turned 10)

________________________________________________________

Jirou,Momo,Ojiro,Sero,and Mina were sitting in the common room with a few others,Bakugo was in the kitchen cooking beans for Kiri,Momo was sitting next to Jirou on her phone,Ojiro and Sero were taping Tsu to the ceiling. Everything was fine until Denki came storming down the stairs with an upset expression on his face.

"Denks,what's wro-" She was cut off,

"What the hell is this?" the yellow striped hero held up a old black phone in his hand. "What the hell? We're you going through my stuff?" She snapped "Well clearly I have good reason to." He shot back,now on her feet in front of the yellow head. "Give me the truth,for once." He demanded,

"Fine. You want the truth?" Venom coated her voice as she spoke,though she tried to stay calm.

"I keep that phone because my home wasn't always safe." Now catching the un-wanted attention of the others in the room,it seemed to quiet down around her and Denki's conversation. "But your safe here." Denki tried to counter, "How do I know that?,! I didn't live with people who have my be interests at heart!"

"What does that have to do with a secret phone?.!"

"That "phone" was given to me by Family, just in case."

Jirou reached out to try and grab the phone,but Denki quickly moved out of the way,holding the phone out of Jirou's reach. (Cause of the height difference) "In case..of what? I don't get it." Now getting more irritated by the second,she didn't even try to hide how aggravated she was,

"Of course you don't get it."

"Kyoka-" Momo started but was quickly cut off.

"You have No Idea how good you have it with two parents who love and support you!"

Now the electric hero was getting just as irritated "That still does not explain why you hide your phone!"

Both hero's practically yelling at this point, "I don't have to explain myself!!"

"Ive never had to hidden mine!!" He shouted.

"You NEVR had to!!" She yelled back,

"BECAUSE IM NOT A LIAR!"

And like that,she had punched the other hero in the face.

"JIROU!"

________________________________________________________

(Ye,part 2?)