Look

Saturday, August 7th,Heights Alliance (Common room)
______________________________
3rd Person POV

"C'mon Kyoka!!" Mina whined at the 3rd shortest 1-A student.

"Ugh! I already said no." Kyoka groaned,Mina had been trying to convince her all day to do this.

"But why nooooooot...?" She complained,as she stretched the 'o' in not.

"Because-!" The musician,cut herself off,and let out a sigh. "I still wanna be able to walk tomorrow." She rolled her eyes.

The pink hero in training,got on her knees and wrapped her arms around her friends waist,"please,please,please,please,please,please,please-"

"Okay fine! Just shut up!" She barked.

"YAY! Thanks Kyoka!" She let go of the smaller girls waist,stood up and pushed her classmate over to none other than, Yaomomo. (Who was currently in the kitchen,finishing putting freshly bought tea away)

"Go on," she whispered to Jirou,and nudged her gently.

Jirou gulped,and nervously walked over to her girlfriend. She was mentally cursing herself for agreeing to this. Okay Kyoka,you got this! You got this! Just say it and get it over with.

"Hey babe," she called,

She got a hum in response,signaling her to give her girlfriend a second,to finish what she was doing. She fidgeted in place awkwardly as she waited. Oh,I'm so dead,dead,gone,deleted from the world,this is it,the end,my doom,my-

She was brought from her thoughts,as the taller girl turned to her.

"Yes?" She answered,

Kyoka let out a breathe,here goes nothing.

"Look up," she stated.

Momo did.

"Look down,"

Momo followed again.

"Good girl~" Kyoka stated in the most seductive tone she could muster.

"Oh hell no." The creation hero muttered,Jirou of course picked up on it,and bolted. Momo chasing after her,with Mina laughing her ass off.

Eventually with Momo's hight advantage,she caught Kyoka fairly quickly.

"Wait-! Mo- it was just a joke! Mina dared me to! I didn't mean it!" She exclaimed,Momo didn't say anything,she just carried Jirou up to her dorm room,and locked the door.

[352 words]