Myself

Tuesday:May 3rd 6:43PM
3rd Person POV
__________________________________________
It was a average day,everyone was in the commons,since Mina invited them all to a sleepover.

Currently,they were all sitting in a circle playing 'Truth or dare'. They were all having a good time. Confessions,deep truths,dangerous dares,funny dares,it was fun place to be for them.

Well..them expect for Kyoka Jirou.

But for now she had to hold on,not snap,take deep breaths,and survive. Well that was the case until Denkis's turn came along.

"Kyoka! Truth~ or Dare~?" Jirou had been sitting quietly near the end of the pushed back couch, not wanting to participate. Silently hoping they'd forget her. But no,not with Denki here.

The hearing hero rolled her eyes, "Truth." Now it was painfully obvious to the others that their friend wasn't having a good time,and didn't want to be here. "Erm-" Denki awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. It went silent for moment.

"Ugh." Kyoka then stood up,getting annoyed with the blonde, along with the other hero's in training.

"I'm tired,I'm going to my dorm." She then started to walk away,but abruptly stopping when her electrical friend called after her. "Wait! Your truth is"

"Who saved you..when you were at your lowest,.?"

Jirou didn't bother turning to look at her class,she just kept her head down and spoke.

"Myself."

And she walked away,leaving her now silent class.