Remember

Saturday:September 17th,11:01 AM
3rd Person POV
_______________________________________
"Okay Kyoka..tell me if you recognize any of the people in this room,please." With a sigh,the hearing hero looked around the unfamiliar room again. She scanned over everyone's face,and look over their clothes,examining every detail,anything that could help her. But still nothing.

"I'm sorry,I really don't recognize anyone."

The way the smiles on everyone's face faltered as she said that,couldn't help but make Kyoka feel like she'd done something wrong. "That's alright," 'No it's not alright.' "Can you tell me what you do remember? Even if it's something small." She hesitated.

She had been over this a thousand times but it always the same. Foggy places,blurry time stamps,random faces. 'Why can't I just remember..?'

Subconsciously,her eyes wandered back to her. The "weirdo" as she called her. Said "weirdo" was none other than her girlfriend,Momo Yaoyorozu. 'Why do I want to hug her? Why does she make me feel so safe.? Why does it hurt seeing her like this..?' The purple haired hero didn't understand why she was feeling this way. Why all of her being was telling her to hold,and snuggle the "weirdo".

But,Kyoka also knew she was broken right now. She knew that her body knew more than her mind,right now. So she listened,

Abruptly,Kyoka stood up from the couch of,what was to Kyoka the "everyone room" (Common room) startling a few others around her. She swiftly walked over to the weirdo..

And she hugged her. She gave in to her body's instincts,

'Why does this feel so right?'

"Kyoka? Do you remember Miss Yaoyorozu?" 'No I don't,but she knows me,and my body is telling me I know her too.' "No.." She muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "But my body is telling me she means something to me. And for some reason this just feels.. Right."

Yaoyorozu sighed sadly,but hugged Jirou back.

And like that the session continued. Questions were asked,pictures were shown,memories were told,and smiles had fallen. "Okay Sigh we'll continue tomorrow.Kyoka,keep trying to see if anything rings any bells. Have a good day everyone." The Neurologist bowed their head and left.

Kyoka had been doodling away on a note pad Momo had made her. She was humming a soft tune as she drew random thing that came to mind. The creation hero could Feel the desperation coming off the other hero's in training. 'What are we going to do?' She thought.

'What am I going to do? How will the effect UA? How will this effect the Class?? Why did it have to be her!? She had so much potential! And we had finally gotten toget-' Just then something ripped her out of her thoughts. Something that caught every bit of her attention.

"Hero too..strength doesn't make a hero.." Her head snapped over to look at the shorter Female next to her. Kyoka had been humming the tune to the festival song. Repeating the same verse over a few times.

Momo was honestly surprised she caught that,considering Kyoka was just barley over what would be considered a "quiet mumble".

"Where did you hear that song,Kyo?" The hearing hero looked up at her. "Oh,I'm not sure,it just in my head for some reason." Kyo shrugged as she finished her sentence,and continued drawing. Only then did the taller Female get a look at her partner's drawings.

Nothing to specific about any of them. Well,any of them..except..One.
Kyoka had filled up a whole page in the note pad with the same thing..

"The LOV..?"
__________________________________
Word count:621 (Let me know if you want part 2)