Current Information (Will Update When New Characters Come Out And Changes)

Former Name: Kenji Tokisaki
Current Name: Charlemagne/Charlie (Kenji, only the closet people can call him that)
Lover: Eydis, Freya, And Ais Wallenstein
Former Appearance

Former Name: Kenji TokisakiCurrent Name: Charlemagne/Charlie (Kenji, only the closet people can call him that) Lover: Eydis, Freya, And Ais WallensteinFormer Appearance

Current Appearance

AbilitiesThrone Of Hero's: It gives the use the power of all the heroic spirits

Abilities
Throne Of Hero's: It gives the use the power of all the heroic spirits. The amount of different servants abilities used at one time depends on the users level. Meaning if he were level two then he would be able to use two servants abilities without backlash. Once he reaches level 10 he will gain full access to the pinnacle of a servants power, such as God Arjuna's abilities, this is also known as the pinnacle. He can still use the pinnacles abilities but it cost major backlash as well as drain a lot of mana. Reaching level 10 will also allow him to use as many servants abilities at once at a low mana cost without backlash. To access the pinnacle, he must think about using the specific power while focusing on opening the seal.

Weakness
The heroic spirits powers aren't passive, meaning that if he were to get attacked while only having sabers abilities on, his Heracles abilities won't heal him or resurrect him unless he activates them.

Some of the class skills can weaken the user such as the mad enhancement from the berserker class. Meaning if he were using a certain class servant he will also gain its weakness, such as bad luck from the lancer class.

Former Name: Kiyomi Anno
Current Name: Eydis
Lover/Crush: Arthur
Former Appearance

Former Name: Kiyomi Anno Current Name: EydisLover/Crush: ArthurFormer Appearance