marcy x half amphibian reader

Thanks for the request || Smoll-Tired-writer
{ fluff! }

backstory?—————>
a/n: You were taken in by the amphibians, you were somehow found in there world. They knew you weren't one of them. So basically cause you were raised by them, you act like them. You don't really know anything about human stuff until you met anne and her friends!

( btw the story is kinda gonna ignore this info, but I'll try to add details! )

Narrators POV:
You were in a deep slumber, currently having a sleepover with Anne and Marcy. While trying to sleep, you kept having these weird dreams about this thing you saw in the woods you couldn't quite picture. Your body was hot and shaky, making whimpers in your sleep.

You then felt something on your shoulder, You rose up from the bed with a yelp in shock. "GHAA!" You turn to see the mysterious hand and who it belong to, It was no other then your friend marcy. "hey you okay there? You were all sweaty and shaky." she asked in a calm manner.

You looked at her and nodded. "y-yea. I'm okay." You gave her a weak smile. Marcy gave off a worried look, "alright (y/n), if you say so." She then laid back down and started to fall asleep. you did the same, but you couldn't. you wanted comfort, then you turned to face marcy again

She looked so peaceful sleeping with her cute mouth open. your cheeks tinted pink, you scooted closer to her, her eyes then started to open. When her eyes were fully open, her eyes went wide-eyed. your face then turned bright red, ass well as marcy's. "s-sorry, i just wanted to cuddle maybe. Anne told me that people do that to comfort each other."

You told marcy. marcy's face was still red, "w-well yea." she said stuttering, "can we cuddle?" you asked marcy. her whole entire face was now a tomato, "u-uh sure." you scooted to her cheat and laid your head there. she nervously wrapped her arms around your waist, your arms were on her chest.

You nuzzled your face into her chest, "I like this a lot." you say feeling better, marcy was feeling batter too! "I like this too." she responded. you then gave her a peck on the lips, "good night marcy." you say after a yawn. "i love y o u." You say slowly falling asleep. marcy flinched from this, shes all red and fluttered. "I-I love you too (y/n)."

She then gave you a kiss on your head, you both then to fall into a loving slumber ~

✨🏳️‍🌈 { 441 Words }