Marcy x fem!reader

This was requested by - justaggsimp
Thanks for the reuqest<3
TW: Angst to Fluff, homophobia!

• Marcys Pronouns: They/She
• (Y/N's) Pronouns: She/Her

(Y/N's POV):
"BUT GUYS, ITS NOT A PHASE. ITS HOW I FEEL!" I screamed my lungs out to my parents. Im currently at a back and forth argument with my parents about my sexuality. They found out I was a lesbian from my snob of a sister, I hate her so much. I look at my parents dead in the eye, they give the same look back.

"I dont want a daughter who likes the same gender. Its not how life works." My dad spoke up. My eyes widen, tears were rolling down my face. "No its not! I like girls, so deal with it!" My mom got up and slapped my cheek. My eyes were wide with a red cheek mark, my mom just gives me a death glare. I look up at her, "Dont speak like that to you're father, were only trying to help you get rid of this horrible demon out of you."

I look at her, while my eyes started to rain down tears. I couldn't hold it in anymore, "I HATE YOU ALL!" After that I opened the door and started to run, I didn't look back, I didn't want to. I just kept running, and running, until i was in-front of a familiar house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled voice behind the door, it opened to reveal my girlfriend Marcy Wu.

As she opened the door, their smile faded once they saw my state. "Oh my god, (Y/N) what happened???" Marcy asked worried. My fist were scrunching up in a ball, and tears rolled down my cheeks. I started to cry infront of them, how embarrassing. Marcy then grabbed my hand inside their house, "oh hun..." She lead me to her room, they closed the door and sat me down on their bed as she sat next to me. "Explain please?" They asked kindly.

I took another breath in, and then started to explain what happened...

*TIME SKIP*

"And then I saw your house and decided to go to you..." I said, finishing off my story. Marcy's eyes were full of disgust and sympathy. They then pulled me into a hug, with her arms around my waist. My face was nuzzled on their shoulder, I was slightly shorter then marcy. Surprisingly, cause she is quite short. Marcy started to brush her fingers in my hair, which was really soothing.

"(Y/N) Dont listen to them. They dont know what their talking about. They just haven't got a taste of reality. If they cant accept you just the way you are, then they dont deserve to love." I look up at them, she looks down at me, and smiled. "I love you so much (Y/N), I want you to know that. Im so happy im with you, like you're the most prettiest girl i've ever seen." I blushed a deep red, I smiled back. "I love you too marcy, thank you for comforting me."

I nuzzled into her shirt more, She flushed pink from it. They held my waist tightly while laying down. She gave me a kiss on the lips, I kissed back. I held her cheeks while their hands were on my waist. We pulled away to catch our breath. Marcy's thumb was creasing my cheek where my Mom slapped me, "Com'n, lets put some cream on this nasty mark." She said smiling.

I blushed a bit, "Yea, we should." I said while getting up from their bed. As she got off their bed, I gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks again marcy." I said while walking to her bathroom. Marcy's fave was red, There eye lids were down a bit, and with a cheeky smiled. "You welcome." They said while following me into the bathroom to get rid of the nasty mark on you're pretty face<3

AAAA I ACTUALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS. KM SUCH A LESBIAN FOR MARCY BROO. IM GONNA MAKE AN ADULT ONE IF ANYBODY DOESNT REQUEST ONE!!
(Word Count: 702) !