marcy x reader

Thanks for the request || strawberry_blossom26
{ fluff! }
a/n: This take place after true colors, and if marcy didn't get stabbed. Sasha, Anne, and marcy were all able to escape safely. But little did they know that marcy had a girlfriend waiting for her.

Narrators POV:
"Marcy, hurry!" anne yelled to marcy waiting for her to hope in the portal. "I-I just need to-" Anne couldn't wait any longer, she grabbed marcy's arm and pulled her into the portal.

They fell in different areas —————————>

Macry's POV:
I woke up on a nice field of grass, I got up and found out I was at a park. I looked around me to see a couple of kids looking at me weirdly. It was awkward so I got up and ran.

I didn't know why i was running, or where i was running to. I then felt a sudden light bulb, I know where to go. I ran all the way to house with beautiful flowers at the front, I walked to the door and knocked. There were no cars in the drive way so her parents aren't home.

Narrators POV:
The door opened. "hello?" A young girls voice was heard behind the door, "hey (y/n)" marcy said in a calm manner. The door swung open to reveal a (s/c) girl with smooth (h/c) hair. She had pretty (e/c) eyes and she looked like a very nice person.

"marcy?" (y/n) said with a happy tone. She let go of the door and grabbed marcy's shoulder's. "omg it is you!" She then gave marcy a big hug, marcy accepted the hug. After (y/n) let go of the hug, "marcy where have you been?!" She said with a little loud voice.

"I w-was... out..." marcy gave a weak smile and looked down. (y/n) placed her hand under marcys chin and lifted it to face her. "hey, i want an explanation, I really was worried about you." (y/n) told her, marcys cheeks tinted pink from this. "o-okay." marcy said. (y/n) and marcy both walked into (y/n)'s house.

They both walked in and took a seat on (y/n)'s couch. "alright, please explain everything." She said a little demanding. marcy gave a gulp, "everything?" (y/n) nodded. marcy took a breath and started open her mouth...

           • After explaining everything •

"And then anne pulled me into the portal and then I ended up at park, then I came here." marcy ended her explanation, but (y/n)'s were wide eyed. marcy looked at her worried, "I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid talking about this stuff, you probably don't believe me-" (y/n) then interrupted her, "oh no, no, no, no, no. I believe you a 100%!"

marcy looked at her in shock, "r-really?!" (y/n) nodded, "yes, I have been studying this other world for so long that I never have gotten proof. My dad told me about this tale about amphibia but i never believed it. Until you came along, and now i have proof." Marcy could not believe what she was hearing.

"wow (y/n) why didn't you tell me sooner." marcy asked. "cause you'd probably think i was crazy." marcy then cupped her cheek. "I would never think your crazy. Crazy is like my middle name." (y/n) let out a giggle, "it really is." marcy gave her a smile.

"I love you so much (y/n)!" marcy said putting her self on (y/n)'s lap, "I love you too marcy!" marcy then leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was sweet and passionate kiss, it was soft and loving. They both pulled away, marcy putting her head in her girlfriends neck.

(y/n) could feel marcy's soft breath on her neck, she thought it was very soothing. (y/n) wrapped her arms around marcy's waist and marcy wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s neck. Then they both feel asleep cuddling each other~

🏳️‍🌈✨{ 668 Words }