You realize you also like girl! (hc)

This was requested by - justaggsimp
Thanks for the request<3
TW: semi homophobia!
(Short!!)

• Marcy's Pronouns: They/She
• (Y/N's Pronouns: She/They

____________________________________________

You never knew what "being gay" was, or what it meant.

• When you did find out, you started to question your self a lot.

• You thought guys were attractive of course, but there were times where you thought girls were attractive too.

• You found out about being a lesbian. That you can like non-binary's and Girls. But thats the thing, you didn't like just girls.

• You were still confused, until you met them.

• Walking to class, you bumped into someone. You look up and its the most prettiest girl you've ever seen.

• They gave you their hand to help you up and introduced then-selves.

• Their name was Marcy Wu, and thats when you realized you have fallen in love.

• After getting to know each other and her friends, You just started to fall for them more.

• After that you had called yourself bisexual after researching what it is. And you were now finally happy.

• You then confessed to Marcy, and they accepted it. Your heart just fluttered for the first time.

• They hugged you by wrapping their arms around your waist, and your arms around their neck.

• They gave you a kiss on your lips, and you did not hesitate to kiss back.

• You both shared "i love you's" and walked to their house to play some video games!

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter !!
(Word Count: 253)