Chapter 11

Nakota:
Warning: Lots of Fluff!

"Zuko no!"

I tried my best to keep quiet, however, Zuko was making it very difficult. He kept on tickling me when he was nuzzling his face into my neck. It was apparently still the middle of the night when I snuck into Zuko's room for midnight cuddles. Instead, I get tortured by his tickling fits.

"If you keep doing this, we're going to wake up Iroh." I whispered and brought his face to mine, planting a kiss on his lips.

He propped himself up on his elbow, gazing down at me. I stared into his eyes as he laid his hand on my cheek, also causing me to lean into his touch. He then leaned down to kiss me again and rolled us over so that I was on top of him. I ran my hand through his hair while the other was running down his chest.

I felt his hands roaming my body, one reached to my neck, pulling me closer to him. The other held my waist, keeping us in place. We were now both sitting up, me straddling his lap during our heated make out session. His lips then moved down to my neck, leaving soft pecks against my skin. I sighed in bliss as he moved from my neck, to my jawline, and finally back up to my lips.

Unfortunately, we had to pull away from each other to catch our breathes. I leaned my forehead against while he pushed my hair back so that it was finally out of my face. "I love you." He whispered, his eyes gazing into my own.

"And I love you." I gently kissed his scar which made him tense but soon relax after. "You're so beautiful." I said gazing at his features.

He then picked up my scarred arm and kissed my scar which made me gasp lightly. "You're even more beautiful." He kissed my nose resulting in me scrunching my face. He kissed my forehead then pecked my lips again. "Promise me you'll never leave me." His lips brushed against mine, shivers going down my spine.

I sighed and gently grabbed his face, focusing his attention on me. "I promise." I hugged him as he pulled me closer to him. "Promise me you'll never hurt me." I whispered against his shoulder, feeling his hand combing my hair.

"I promise."

~

Dawn reached the sky and it was time to go to work. Luckily, I left Zuko's room right before Iroh woke up, I can only imagine if he saw me sneak out. I would literally die out of humiliation.

After I was done pouring tea to the customers, I began to pick up the other dishes left around the tables. As doing so, I suddenly felt a hand brush my own as I reached for one of the cups.

"I got this." Zuko whispered in my ear, grabbing the dishes from my hands.

I looked back at him with a smile. "Zuko, you've been doing that all day." I followed him into the back of the kitchen. "As much as I love your generosity and kindness, you don't have to do this." I pinched his cheeks causing him to grab my hands.

"What if it was just an excuse to bring you back here so I can do this." He leaned down and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back with such passion.

I then remembered where we were and pulled away from our kiss quickly. "Wait, not here." I said and looked outside to see Iroh talking with a few men. "I'll meet you outside yeah?" I asked which he nodded to and gave me one last kiss before walking out.

"This boy will be the death of me." I muttered and walked out of the back, just in time to see Zuko slam the door. I gave a look of confusion toward Iroh. "What happened?"

"We are going to be given our own tea shop and a new home in the upper ring." Iroh exclaimed happily.

"What?! That's great news!" I hugged Iroh and pulled away. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see your nephew." I said and made my way to the door.