Chapter 1

In a garden, a young boy with heterochromatic eyes was pulling out grass from the dirt. The boy had pale white hair and milky white skin, left eye red and the other blue."Tusan, it's time for lunch!" A woman with warm honey hair and eyes called out to the boy. "Yes mom." the albino haired boy responded. "Go find your sister, young man." the woman smiled brightly, making the albino squint his eyes. 'Too bright!' he thought 'One day, all of us are going to go blind'. The albino haired boy nodded his head and went to look for his sister. He found his sister, a beautiful teenage girl who had the same hair color as their mother, under an apple tree where she was frequently taking a nap on one of the branches. He climbed up the tree landing on the branch next to her, silently giggling he shouted in the ear of the girl."There's a cockroach on your head!" The girl jumped, her hands bursting in flames, and fell to the ground face-first, the flames now extinguished.
"Damn it, Tusan." the girl, who had eyes as blue as the sky, grumbled."This isn't how you should wake up a lady!" she angrily said to her snickering brother.
"Aw c'mon Lamia, it's just a joke" Tusan tried to appease his sister. His sister's response was a spherical ball of water, coming from the moisture in the air.
"L-Lamia? Don't take this too seriously." Tusan was seconds away from running away from the ever-growing ball of water. "Just a joke, eh? Joke this!" His sister threw the ball at her brother, who was now sprinting away from his sister's wrath. Her aim held true as seconds later the large ball of water hit her brother's head.
A wet and thoroughly soaked Tusan stopped and glared at his sister who was sedately walking towards their house.
The Ablino boy caught up to his sister while grumbling 'stupid water-fire magician' and 'stupid, ugly sister'.
"What was that Tu?" the aforementioned water-fire magician asked."N-nothing!" her brother responded quickly. "That's what I thought."

___This story is by Haleth3 and Illustration by Millennium Doctor Who___

As the sun was setting, a black-haired man carrying wolf fur and a bag was walking towards a big house. He was wearing torn and tattered clothes, leather armor and had a satchel filled with coins on his belt with a longsword sheathed the other side of his belt.
As he reached the house, which was far away from town, the door opened and he was greeted by his lovely wife who was holding a... frying pan?
The frying pan hit the man's head, and the man dropped what he was carrying and fell to the ground, clutching his head and groaning in pain."Fulko, you're late, you were supposed to arrive yesterday for lunch." the woman glared at her husband who now had a bump in his head.
"There was a request from the Guild Master himself to get more wolf fur for the town. There were more and more direwolves that had been spotted in the forest, Luce." The man-Fulko's injury was healing in a warm green light. Luce raised her eyebrow "Why were you so late, then?" Fulko was nervously wringing his hands, sweat forming on his forehead "and we got drunk so I couldn't make it home early." he mumbled loud enough to be heard by his wife. The man was then subjected to five hits of the frying pan, and one kick to the family jewels when his wife thought it was enough and went to prepare the table. The poor man was groaning and, clutching his groin, slowly strode towards the table. "Dad! You're back!!!"
He didn't even get there when something moving at high speeds hit him.
He fell down and hit the spot where his wife hit him on the head. Vision swimming, he looked at what hit him and saw his white-haired son hugging him, and his daughter swiftly walking towards him. "Dad, how was your trip?" His daughter asked as she picked the albino haired boy up, ignoring his pouts.
He sent his daughter a grateful glance and sat down on one of the chairs at the table. "It was great! We fought wolves and some direwolves." "Oooh, tell me more, tell me more" the heterochromatic-eyed boy demanded.
"Claire used her nature and water magic with Jay using his earth magic to pin the wolves down. It was easy for us until the direwolves attacked. There were three of them, adult ones. They fought us using their shadow magic. I, having an affinity for fire magic, defended our group and cast [Fire wall] to weaken their magic and Claudia, using strengthening magic, came at them. Claire cast [Water blade] at the biggest one, and it left just a scratch, a SCRATCH.

Jay cast [Quicksand] and-"
"The food is getting cold" His wife interrupted with a smile. She was smiling while she held that frightening pan of hers like she was imagining hitting his head with it. "Ah, your mother is right, let's eat!" He quickly amended.
"Dad is so whipped" Tusan whispered to his sister who nodded in agreement.

___This story is by Haleth3 and Illustration by Millennium Doctor Who___

Elsewhere in a castle late at night, someone was running in the hallways.
'I'm late! I'm late!' he chanted in his mind. He reached the throne room, quietly opening and closing the door.
"Ah, there you are. You're late." He flinched at the sound of his lord's voice.
"Forgive me, my lord, I was-" "I have no care for your excuses. Your report." He was sweating and trembling now.
"We have found the boy you are looking for, my lord." he swiftly answered.
"And it took you four years to find him." his lord monotonically said while going through the spy's memories. The spy flinched and a new voice, that of a woman's, spoke "What is so important about this boy, my lord?" "Ah, It's nothing." The lord answered dismissively. "You are not to speak about this matter to anyone." Their lord commanded. The spy bowed his head.
"... Make sure he doesn't tattle" The response was so casually and softly said by his lord, like they were talking about the weather, that the spy took a double take and had to replay what his lord said in his head. He never got to do that as the spy saw a woman who was holding a katana.The spy saw a flash of light as his body turned into red paste and spread all over the wall and the floor. His head rolled and the last thing he heard was, "We're coming soon little anomaly..."

___This story is by Haleth3 and Illustration by Millennium Doctor Who___

Tusan woke up in cold sweat, sitting on his bed, gasping for air, and gripping his chest. He got out of bed and looked outside the window seeing that it was midnight. He laid back on his bed and slowly calmed himself down. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen but he didn't know what.