Chapter 22 : Thunderbolt

{ back to Omkar's POV }

"Jayesh, leave the kid. I know that thing is overpowering you. We can fix that", I said.

"No one can fix me now. You destroyed that serum.. Now, everyone shall pay for what you did. He took his hand unto his pocket and pressed a button. A car nearby beeped. P
Neha stepped out and came running. Jayesh removed a gun from that pocket.

"No!!", I ran as fast as I could and kicked his arm. His bullet hit the machine to which Akshit was attached. I locked Jayesh in a head lock and told Neha to look after Akshit.

Jayesh.. he was rotting every second. His Skull had become so squishy. The thing had eaten up most of its his head. I wonder why this... But then I got thrown off.

Jayesh stood up with something in his hand. "I always have a back up plan, of course", he said as he put that thing into his 'head' !?

He... his eyes were full white.
"Enabrace the darkness", he said. He suddenly became tall and muscular. His jaw tore from one side and hung loosely on the other side.

His shoulders started to hung down too. "Faulty mutation!!!", He sreamed. I wonder how he even managed to say that say.

"You were never good with genetics", I said and charged towards him. I punched him hard but he looked least affected.

Suddenly, lightnings began to strike around. Rain drops touched the ground. It was happening again.

"The reality plays game, the infinity to adorn...", I started to say.

"In the admist of the lightning... ", We both said

...A new villian is born!!", Jayesh charged.

"Na, ... a new hero is born", I said and kicked him.

The machine attached to Akshit began to blow steam. It became unstable.

"Neha, it's gonna blow !!!", I screamed. But she was busy trying her best to get Akshit out.

"I'm not gonna leave my son alone !!", she said evenshe was soon thrown away by some force. Akshit looked at me. He knew what was going to happen.

A lightning bolt fell over the building. Crashing the roof making its way to us. The thunderbolt hit the machine and dissappeard beneath. We all felt paralysed for a moment.

The heavy rain poured over us. I managed to see a figure standing in front of me.

His body, His face, were blue, purple aura filled his had a calm expressions. In front of me stood my son, my life, my everything my Aksh-

"You tried to kill my family", he said pointing towards me. "And you tried to kill me!", pointing towards Jayesh.

Akshit lifted his hands. his hands let out fire, a purple plasma. "Ok here comes my end. But I'll look him too yeah", Jayesh told Akshit.

"No Akshit !!!", Neha called out as she rushed towards me and held me.

"Get away from him Mom", Akshit warned. "An assasin like him didn't deserve any mercy."

"Stop talking to your father like that", she yelled.

"Father ?!", he looked surprised.

Akshit looked at me. I removed my mask. "It's me. The real Dad, I guess. Omkar Jamadar, nice to meet you" I smiled.
"Omkar..", Neha hugged me tightly.

Akshit's purple aura started disappear slowly. His feet touched the floor. He lend me a hand "I'm sorry dad.." he cried. Our hands met. My hands felt weak as compared to my son's. He helped me get up.

"You were always my hero Daddy", he said. We didn't know what to do. That's the thing about being a father. You love your kid as much as the mother does, maybe more. But you can't load the kid with hugs and kisses like mother does.

I just put an arm on his shoulder. "Thanks Akshit." I just said and embraced him. "You were like half the size of now when we met last!" I joked - Akshit laughed.

"What the hell !!", Jayesh's voice interrupted us.
"Shut up !", Akshit warned.

"No. You can't just.. kill him Akshit. Kill him. He deserves no mercy !!", But suddenly Jayesh's words froze as he suffocated.

"I said shut the fuck up", Akshit stared at him. Jayesh's head began to emit immense light.

KAZZZZOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

A big thunderbolt fell on Jayesh and within seconds, he was ash. Some metal parts flew around, here and there. It was all over, in mere seconds.

Akshit was unconscious as he found support in my arms. I picked him up on my shoulder. "So where are we heading darling ?", I asked, as I turned to Neha.

"Home sweet Home", she said as she gave me a cute smile.

***

So, my identity has been restored now. Ofcourse, by my multiple visits to the court. Matter about Jayesh multiple still remains a mystery for other people. The police and the forensics believe that lightning fell on him and he died. So, that's officially an accidental death.

But all media and enterpreuners are still trying to prove me guilty of Jayesh's murder as they say, I wanted to replace Jayesh. But, whatever. I don't really care.

I have my family with me now. I have Akshit. I have Neha. I have company Aspex back...

Many reporters still come to our house to question me about what happened to me and where I was all these years and do I know the versatile or am I the versatile..

Still my answer remains the same- Whatever.