Chapter 7: My mate is a fucking crazy sadistic psychopath

UNEDITED-Feel free to point out my mistakes.

Warning: very stupid things happen. *SEXUAL CONTENT*

Chapter 7: My mate is a fucking crazy sadistic psychopath

Mate.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. Please God this isn't happening. No. No. No.

"Mate," he whispers but the force of the words he says hits me like a truck.

This is a cruel joke by Fate. Damn you, Fate. You cruel bitch.

I can't believe this. I can not fucking believe this.

I met my mate, and he is my kidnapper.

What the fuck do I do?

"I- I- I," I pause and I say the words, "I Aubrey Mondell reject you as my mate."

He looks at me and narrows his eyes before walking up to me and tilting my chin up with his fingers, "You don't get that choice, Mate."

"I'm not your mate," I tell him narrowing my eyes. I made my choice. I will not be a mate with someone who kidnaps people. He didn't know we were mates, he kidnapped me with the intention of using my as a fucking baby machine.

"Griffin, Edmond, please leave," Parker says with complete calmness. The two men leave at Parker's request, immediately.

"Look," I tell him, "I don't care who the fuck you are. You can't just tell me I am going to be your mate. I dot give a damn-"

He backhands me across the face with enough force to send me to the ground.

I look up at him from the ground holding my cheek with my hand.

He did not just fucking do that.

I stand up and swing for his face as a diversion while I kick my leg aiming for his balls.

He grabs my hand and twist it so hard it snaps, but I do still kick him in the balls.

"Damn it," he curses while I yell, "FUCK," at my hand.

I twist my wrist hard sending a wave of pain up my entire arm until I hear a satisfying crack, telling me that it is back in place.

"Stupid bitch," he grunts to me, "Now I am angry."

"Ditto, Asshole," I said through clenched teeth.

He charges at me as I duck another direction sending my elbow into his spine.

He turns around so pissed off that a vein in his forehead is prominently standing out.

I can take this fucking bitch.

He charges at me fist flying in the air like an angry bull an nearly runs me over but before he does I jump out of his way an he runs into the wall.

He turns back around and his nose is bleeding from the impact he had with the wall.

Hell, if I keep ducking out of his way he'll knock himself out for me.

He charges at me once again and I attempt to duck out of his way but this time he doesn't bull-charge me. He charges me but makes a right hook to my head and the world sways.

The world clears up in time for me to see him charging at me again, an before I have time to even think about what to do he knocks me to the floor.

I lay under him and his foul breath reaches my nose and I nearly gag at the smell of blood and sweat.

"Now, say you will be my mate," he says smiling down at me while my arms are pinned at either side of my head.