Chapter 10: That. Fucking. Bastard.

UNEDITED- feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 10: That. Fucking. Bastard.

*Parker's POV*

Leaving Aubrey alone while I attend a meeting highly irritates me, because I do not trust her to be out on her own, who knows what she could do?

"Alpha Parker, what is our plan of action?"

I come back to the topic at hand and look to Edmond, my second in command.

Recently, packs have been going on a frenzy because they hear the female werewolf has been kidnapped and they are looking frantically for her. They have checked almost all packs on the main land and then they are coming to MY island to MY pack to see if MY mate is here. And to be frank, I'm well aware I'm running on borrowed time. My pack is small it could not afford even one of the smaller main land back, such as Alpha Tyrone from the Dakotas. His pack would crush mine.

Not to mention if one of the larger packs such as Alpha Greyson from The East Coast Pack or Alpha Samuel from The West Coast Pack came to take her.

Or if, god forbid, Alpha Jonathan Henrick, the Alpha of everything east of The West Coast Pack to the Mississippi River (of course excluding The Dakota Pack) to where The Mississippi River Pack is.

Alpha Jonathan Henrick has the largest pack in the United States and is ranked second on both the most largest pack in the world and the most feared pack in the world.

The most feared and largest pack of the world belongs to none other than Mikhail Akulov, Alpha of the Russian Territory and Pack, he is known for his cold and semi fly emotionless behavior towards others. He has people slaughtered for looking at him wrong, so I've heard.

The girl may be my mate, but she's not worth dying over, if they come for her, which they will someday, I will hand her over, after all I don't need her, I just need her for a child. All I need is he reproductive system, her eggs.

And if they come for her, I will just have to take them.

"Alpha," Edmond says again.

"If they come for Aubrey, let them have her," I tell him, Griffin (my third in command), and some more high ranking members of my pack, "we don't need her we need her eggs. And if they come, we will take them. But right now, she may be pregnant with a child of mine. And if the child is not born by the time they come to take her or she is not at least 7 months along, only then will we fight. And then if our numbers have dwindled we will leave for as long as necessary for the child to be born, as soon after that we will give her to the rivaling packs so we can take the child home with us," I paused to gauge the reactions, "and add a new member to the family!"

Hoots and hollers echo around the room with the packs delight. And I smile satisfied with myself.

"So men, any other questions?"
---------
*Aubrey's POV*

I look back on the outside of the bottle and read the words that make my grin stop and my eyes narrow.

This is not Aspirin Rapid Relief.

THIS IS NOT ASPIRIN RAPID RELIF!!!!

I look back at the front and reread the words.

Fertibella: Advanced Conception, Clinically Proven Reproductive Support

Parker doesn't like me, he doesn't care about me, he's not the perfect mate.

All he is, and all he ever will be is a kidnapping worthless piece of shit who kidnaps girls and uses them for their ovaries.