planning out chaos

"So, we all agree these are the parts we should be doing?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, it seems like the most logical way to go with the plan *kero*" answered tsu. Everyone agreed that the way Midoriya set up where they should place the rubber ducks were the most efficient ways to set all of the ducks up in one night. They wanted to do all of this on a school night and wake up around 4AM to get all of the ducks placed. That way they'd still get a few hours of sleep if they went do bed early. Everyone was super excited and couldn't waitnto pull this prank.

"First we should see if anyone wants to do a specific room, because I want to do the teacher's lounge and class 1-B's classroom." Mentioned Todoroki.

"Oh! Yeah, that's actually a really good idea, Todoroki. I want to do our classrooms and principal Nezu's office. Does anyone else want to do anything specific?" Izuku asked and looked around at his friends, ready to write down what each of them want to do.

"I'll help Todoroki with class 1-B *kero*"

"Ooh! I want to do Present mic's classroom! He has a little radio in there and I want to put tiny rubber ducks all over it!!"

"I suppose it would be funny to have the hallway outside of 1-B's classtoom, I could put alot of rubber ducks outside of their classroom."

"Alright! So that's what everyone wants to do in a specific way other than what I assigned, correct?" Asked Izuku, and everyone responded with a series of "yes" or "mhm!"

"Alright! Perfect! So now we can just order thousands of rubber ducks online, hide them in our dorms until it's time, and wait until around 4AM to begin! Does that sound like a plan to everyone?" Izuku asked, ready to finalize the plan and figure out just about how many ducks they were going to need.

Everyone said they thought the plan looked good, and even put in some of their ideas to improve some parts of the plan. So all of them went back to their dorms happy with what they were about to do. They figured out a way to get even more ducks into the dorms to place around, have their friends hold onto the 'very important packages' and they will come to their dorms to get the packages whenever they need them. Most people agreed to take 1-2 packages of around 500 rubber ducks each.

Perfect. This was going all according to plan. Soon, U.A. was going to see nothing but rubber ducks in every corner of this school! The dekusquad was sure that this prank would be so big, that all the rubber ducks outside of the school building would catch the eyes of all the news reporters that like to hang around near their school. Their rubber duck invasion would surely be kn the news!

All of this part of Japan would know about the duck invasion at U.A. Nobody is safe. As Izuku walked into his dorm, ready to order thousands upon thousands of rubber ducks using endeavor's credit card, graciously gifted to him by Todoroki, he chuckled slightly to himself. This was one of the best plans he ever came up with.

He was too excited to get on with the plan. He decided to order all of the ducks tomorrow, it is the weekend after all. That way he can catch the packages as they arrive at U.A. and alert the teachers that the packages are his.

That way the packages won't be checked for bombs or traps, and izuku can pass them off for materials he will be using for a project with his squad or All might merch. Izuku goes to bed silently laughing to himself. This is the single greatest thing he has ever had the idea to do.

Now, the great duck invasion at U.A. is going to happen, wether people are ready or not.

A/N: sorry this one's kinds short! But trust me, the chapters will start getting longer soon!