hey! I'm (kinda?) back! (A/N)

Hey! So, I still don't have a lot of motivation to continue this, so I'll mostly just write chapters on the school bus and update whenever. But I am thinking about writing another story I'm really motivated to work on! It's going to be a monokami (denki x monama) story and kinda angsty, but not too bad. I haven't published it yet but I do already have chapters one and two done! I know I'm updating kinda late at night but whenever you see this let me know if you'd like to read something like that! Also, if anyone wanted any updates on me, here's a few:

I've started seeing a therapist and we're working on trying to get me diagnosed with adhd or autism, both run in my family and a lot of symptoms are similar between the two so we don't know which one I have. I may even have both as they can be tied together sometimes!

We still haven't found out what's causing my tics, but I've started to learn how to deal with them and cope with the frustration of having tics. I understand that it's a normal thing for some people and I shouldn't get so worked up over not being able to do things at the exact moment I want to because of them!

I've also finally made friends at school! The group of people I'm with this year are so much more accepting and understanding than the other group I was in with previously. I even met a few others who are also part of the lqbtq+ community and I haven't got picked on or bullied nearly as much as I did in all my previous years in school!

And finally, I get to do domething I've wanted to do for a very long time now. I got my first ever cosplay and I'm really excited! It just arrived recently and so far everything has worked out! I'm really happy right now and other than dealing with some anxiety here and there and struggling in school a bit, I'm doing much better than I was! And who knows, maybe I'll get my motivation back soon and I'll be able to completely finish a book for the first time!

Anyways, if anyone is interested in the monokami fanfic I mentioned before, let me know and I'll let you know when I publish it! The title is 'Don't Tell A Soul' and chapter one should be out as soon as I finish chapter three! That way I'm ahead a bit and if I loose a bit of motivation while writing that book or I'm really busy and just don't have time to write I can still update it once or twice before I have to write again!

Thank you for being so patient and waiting while I took a break, have a nice day/night wherever you are!

-The author, Austin.