taking action pt. 1

A/N: hey! I hope you enjoy! Ill be going to a summer camp next week so I'll try to get as many chapters out as I can when I get back! Otherwise I'll probobally be doing 1-2 chapters a week. I'm really sorry I won't have any new chapters out next week! This is a little bit of a longer chapter though, so I hope this will do well enough until I get back! I might make one more chapter before I leave.

Izuku  woke up to the sun shining in his eyes, not the most gentle way to wake up, but at least he woke up with plenty of time to order the rubber ducks with Endeavor's  credit card. Before Izuku started to order the rubber ducks, however, he texted Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu to notify them that he would be receiving a large amount of packages within the next 24 hours.

Both of them understood, I mean, this is Midoriya they received the text from. Of course he'd be receiving a lot of packages. Izuku put his earbuds in his ears and starts to listen to his music playlist. He's been listening to english music quite a lot lately because of Present Mic's english class. Izuku found that the easiest way for him to kearn english is through music.

He really enjoyed the band AJR, he didn't know which song he likes best of theirs, he likes all of them. Anyways, where was he? Right, the rubber ducks. He goes online and starts to look for as many rubber ducks as he can. He decides to buy four hundred smaller ones to put in desks randomly, of course the thousands of normal sized rubber ducks, and a few bigger ones to put on the teacher's desks.

He found a giant inflatable rubber duck and decided to get that and put it somewhere, he didn't really care where, it would be funny. After a few hours of buying rubber ducks and ordered them to be here through same day shipping, he decides to take a break and walks into the dorm's kitchen area. He grabs a cup and fills it with water, he may not like to, but he has to drink water sometimes. As he's leaning against the counter, Kacchan came into the kitchen.

"Oi, nerd! Your stupid friends are looking for you, I told them to wait in your room."

"Oh, okay! Thanks, Kacchan!"

"Tch, whatever Deku"

Izuku sat his cup in the sink and made his way to his room. He wondered what his friends wanted, maybe an update on how many rubber ducks he was able to order? Or maybe they just wanted to hang out? He wasnt sure. So, he'll just have to find out, huh? He walked into his room and was greeted by all of his friends.

"Hi Deku! We figured we could go to the park so you could take a break, besides, from what we saw on your laptop you've ordered plenty of rubber ducks." Ururaka said.

"Yeah, I guess we could go. Also, you guys are sure your parents were fine with you staying over for the weekend? I mean, most parents would prefer if their kids stayed home for the weekend." Izuku aked.

"Yeah, all of our parents agreed, they figured it would be good if we were able to hang out this weekend! Personally, my parents said it's good to keep a healthy relationship with your friends. *kero*" Tsu responded.

"Oh okay, well, let's go then!"

They all set off towards the park, each of them brought some money for if they wanted to go shopping or get some food. Like usual, Todoroki agreed to pay for Uraraka. They all spent a good few hours there, and then decided to go to the local mall and get a few things. Tsu wanted energy drinks so it would be easier for them to stay awake while placing the rubber ducks around the school, and everyone else just wanted a few things for their own personal life.

So, walking into the mall, Izuku made his way over to the little craft store in the mall. This store had the best quality notebooks, and Izuku had almost filled up all of his other ones. As Izuku was scanning through the different notebooks they had, he got a text from Principal Nezu.

Nezu: Midoriya, please explain why over 70 large packages and about 20 smaller packages just came to the school, addressed to you?

Minimight: Oh! Yeah, those are mine! They arrived sooner than I thought they would! I was expecting them to arrive over a span of 24 hours. Sorry, Principal Nezu, I'll come pick them up and bring them to my dorm!

Nezu: yes, that would be nice. I am guessing your friends can help you bring them to your dorm?

Minimight: yes! They all agreed to help!

Nezu: all right, I shall see you soon Midoriya.

That was deffinitally sooner than Izuku expected them to arrive! Now he needs to hurry back and get them. So, he texted everyone in the groupchat and told them that most of the rubber ducks had arrived. They all agreed to not meet up at the mall, and to just meet up at the school. So, Izuku started to walk back to U.A.

This was a good thing they arrived so quickly, the entire dekusquad would go to bed earlier than they usually would tonight so they can get some extra sleep. Then they would each get 1-2 can(s) of the energy drinks that Tsu bought to stay awake in order to place the rubber ducks by Tuesday morning. It was the perfect plan! They couldn't wait to put it in action.

The entire dekusquad returned to U.A. after about an hour and a half. They all worked together to get the packages of rubber ducks in the places they were going to go. Most of them went into Uraraka's room since she had the most space to put them, but almost everyone in class 1-A had at least one package.

Of course, Bakugo was the only one to refuse to take one, and they didn't trust Denki or Mineta with any of the packages. So, they gave 1-2 packages to everyone else to keep safe until Monday evening. Everyone who went home for the weekend told the dekusquad to just leave the package they were to hold onto for them in their rooms.

And so, The wait Until monday evening begins, and the entire dekusquad struggled to keep themselves from laughing every time one of them brought up the topic of rubber ducks. This was going to be a long wait...