Kara: Chapter 3

Y/N sat on the stairs with her sister, Alice, and watched as their dad entered the house. She saw an android come in with him. "You do the chores, cook, clean, all that stuff. You look after- Where the fuck are they?"

Y/N raised her hand a bit and saw her dad look at them. "There they are." She placed her hand back down and placed it back onto her stuffed animal, a blue, purple and white colored bunny. "That's Y/N, and that's Alice, you look after them. You help with school work, bath, all that shit." Y/N watched as the android, Kara, looked at her and Alice.

She smiled at them, Y/N stared at her blankly and got up, walking upstairs. Alice did the same, leaving Kara with their dad. "You get started down here then you clean upstairs." "Ok Todd." Y/N could hear them talking from downstairs.

Y/N knew why Kara had just come back. She wasn't allowed to talk about it, her father scared her.

All throughout the day, Kara was trying to make small talk with Y/N and Alice. Out of the both of them, Y/N was the one who didn't talk too much. Y/N watched as Kara did chores around the house. She saw Todd put his hand around Kara's neck when she began doing the landry. Y/N watched as Todd backed away and left her alone.

Y/N saw Kara look at her and Alice who were watching. Y/N walked away, her bunny still in her left hand. Y/N walked upstairs and went to her and Alice's room.

Y/N laid down on the bed as Alice went and laid stomach first on the floor. She turned her head and saw Alice beginning to read Alice in Wonderland. Alice began reading aloud, as she knew Y/N loved to hear stories.

Y/N hear footsteps outside of their door when they were halfway through the book. Y/N got up from the bed and went into the little tent her and Alice had made in their room. Alice followed her in and you both watched ad Kara came into your room.

"I'm just gonna clean up a bit, ok guys?" Y/N watched as Kara made their beds and opened the window. Y/N backed up as she saw Kara kneel down in front of her and Alice.

She asked them a question but got not response from either of them, aside from Alice looking at her. Y/N whispered into Alice's ear, then ran out of the tent, and then the room.

Y/N hid under the table as her father tried to grab her. He caught her foot and dragged her to him. Todd picked her up by putting his hands under her arms and lifting her. "I bet you fucking hate it here huh? I bet you and Alice talk about me behind my back!"

Y/N had tears gathering in her eyes as Todd yelled at her. She hated being yelled at. Kara watched from the stairs as Alice looked at her, wanting her to do something.

Todd put Y/N down, hugging her, while crying. "I'm sorry... Fuck, I'm sorry." Todd cried to her while Y/N just stood there frozen as her tears disappeared.