Connor: Chapter 5

Y/N held Connor's hand as they walked into the bar. Her eyes scanned the faces of every one that she could see. Y/N watched as Connor was scanning everyone's faces too, he was looking for lieutenant Anderson.

"I though androids weren't allowed in here?" "I haven't seen the model of those two before." "Fucking cyber life, making more androids."

Y/N ignored the comments, she was used to people talking that way to them. She could ignore it, but it doesn't mean she has to like it. After all, androids never asked to exist. Y/N stopped walking as Connor came to a halt. "Lieutenant Anderson?" Y/N looked around getting the rest of everyone's faces. She was making sure to listen to the conversation, she'd hear it anyway, you know, androids have advanced listening.

Y/N noticed that once Connor bought Lieutenant Anderson another drink he got up. "Lets go-" Y/N scanned his face and saw his name was Hank Anderson. "Who the hell is this?" Hank asked looking at Y/N. "I'm Y/N. I'm the android sent by Cyber Life. I'm Connor's partner."

Hank looked a bit shocked, he had seen kid androids, but never one like this. She didn't have the same emotions as the other ones. They were made to be perfect kids, she seemed to be more like an adult android. Hank scoffed and mumbled a, "Let's go."

"You both, wait in the car." Connor nodded and they both watched as Hank left the car. "Connor, staying here conflicts with our orders." "I know, that's why we're going." Connor got out of the car and closed his door. He opened Y/N's door and closed it once she was out.

Y/N held onto Connor's hand and kept up with his fast pace as he made his way to Hank. "Androids aren't permitted past this line." An officer had stopped the both of them. Hank looked annoyed, "They're with me." The officer let them go past the yellow line. "I thought I told you both to wait in the car."

Hank seemed annoyed. "Your orders conflicted with our orders." Y/N said as her and Connor came to a halt next to Hank. Hank looked at her and shook his head. "Follow me." "Got yourself an android? Two of 'em?" "Shut up, they're here for the case. Tell me what happened."

Once they were inside Y/N let go of Connor's hand and scanned everything in the room. Once the officer finished talking Y/N walked a bit away to a knife covered in blood. She touched it, getting some on her fingers, and licked the blood.

"Connor." Y/N tugged on his sleeve. Connor looked down and watched as she held her hand out. Connor held his hand out too. Y/N put her hand on his and shared the data she learned with him. "Thank you Y/N, I have some information also." Y/N watched as Connor put his hand on hers and watched their hands turn white.

Once he was done Y/N put her hand back down. "Thank you. I will continue to work." "So will I." Y/N walked passed the kitchen and into the bathroom. Y/N opened the shower curtain and looked at the symbols on the wall. "RA9?" Y/N scanned the symbols. "Nothing matches this." She inspected the clay model on the floor of the shower.

After the bathroom had been fully inspected Y/N walked out and saw Connor speaking to Hank. Y/N patiently waited for him to finish telling Hank what exactly happened. "So you can see this blue blood?" "Yes, but humans can't after a certain amount of times." Connor walked to you and kneeled down to your height.

"Got any more information?" Y/N nodded and held her hand out. Connor did the same and they both exchanged information. "Y/N follow me, the blue blood leads past the kitchen. Make sure you stay behind me." Y/N nodded and followed Connor.

Once they saw it led to the attic, Y/N quickly the chair in the kitchen. "Hey! What are you doing with that?" "Connor just wants to check something." Y/N dragged the chair over to Connor. "Oh, just going to check something. "

Connor opened the attic door and turned back to Y/N. "Stay down here. Make sure you use the connection." Y/N nodded as Connor went into the attic. The connection allowed her to see, and hear things he does and allows them to talk telepathically.

A minute or two had passed by when Hank stood underneath the attic. "What's he doing?" "Checking if we're right." Y/N answered as she saw Connor face to face with the deviant. "Connor! What the hell is going on up there?"

"Please, don't tell them that I'm here." 'Do it Connor.' "It's up here Lieutenant!" Y/N stopped the connection. "Holy shit. Christ! Get your ass over here."