Baichaini

He is moving from here to there...confused whether to text her or not. They had an amazing evening yesterday.

On his favourite sea side restaurant, trying out all the veg starters in the menu with wine. None of them are interested in main course and the soft live music with the waves is creating a perfect ambience.

They ate to their hearts content, even sang along old hindi movie songs. The singer actually asked them to dance on a romantic number and she sportingly agreed for it. They danced at a distance but it was a altogether different feeling.

He walked her home. A smile is there on both of their faces all along. When she bid good bye, he couldn't bring himself to peck her good night. She stayed for a second extra, may be expecting something and then left.

Just before she is about to enter her home, he called her.

"Can I call you sometime? I mean if you like..", he asked nervously.

She turned surprisingly, "umm...". She came to him and signed him to give his cell. In a trance he handed her his phone.

"It's locked", she said with a amused expression.

"Ohh...I am sorry. Yeah...let me", he took the phone to unlock and handed it to her again.

Their fingers brushed against each other. He felt something passed through his body with the touch.

She saved her number and asked, "Maine Apna number save kar dia hai...nam yad hai na".

He blushed, "Naina".

She smiled widely watching him getting pink. She have never seen a guy this handsome being this nervous around girls.

"Good night Rajveer", she left with a beautiful smile.

His heart skipped a beat upon seeing her smile. He smiled like a fool on his entire walk back.

He wanted to send a message just after reaching home but couldn't. As usual overthinking made him conscious and he couldn't bring himself to send a message.

Finally in the morning, after contemplating for another hour he sent a message to her.

"Good morning"

"May I know who is this?"

"I am sorry...This is Rajveer. We met yesterday"

"Oh..vo actually mere pass aapka number nai tha na"

"I had a really great time last night"

"Me too"

"Okk"

"Yeah. Have a nice day today!"

"You too"

He ended the messaging game smiling again and didn't noticed his commanding officer entering the room.

"Good morning captain", Col. Gupta said.

He looked up and stood up immediately to salute him.

"At ease Capt. Vaise I think meri wishes ki zarurat nahin thi. Your morning already seems to be good enough", Col. commented on his smile.

"Nahin sir ...nothing like that", he replied embarrassingly.

"Relax Rajveer. Anyways, I wanted you to meet your new team. Could you step out please", Col Gupta asked.

Both of them came out in an open area, where three new joiners are present.

"Please meet your new team, Lt. Bharat Vishwas, Lt. Neha Sahoo and Lt. Naina Singh", Col. Gupta introduced the team.

How Rajveer controlled his expressions should deserve a price in his opinion. So that why she shifted here. But she didn't told him anything yesterday and didn't he dropped her at a different place last night. It wasn't hostel. But may be those questions need to wait for now.

"So Leftinent's , Capt Rajveer will be your commanding officer for this mission. Capt. Raghu will join this team in some time. Till that time you all can start. Wish you all the best", Col Gupta concluded and left all of them with Rajveer.

He glanced at shocked expression of Naina to understand she is going through similar state of mind.

"So we have got a brief introduction of everyone. You all can take today light. Get adjusted with the place and report me at 8: 30 am sharp tomorrow. Dismiss", Rajveer said to excuse himself.

He turned when he heard her.

"Excuse me sir"

He turned to see Naina waiting for him. Rest of the two Lt. are not to be seen anywhere.

"Yes Lt.", he replied.

"Ummm....", she struggled for words.

Rajveer smiled at her nervousness. Roles are reversed, he guesses.

"It's ok..relax. I know humne ye expect nahin kia tha", he said to ease the situation.

"Han sach me. I mean Sir vo...", Naina fumbled over how to address him now.

"Naina...it's fine. Take it easy today", he tried to relax her.

She smiled timidly and turned to leave.

"Kal kahan nahin par you were looking really beautiful last night", he said with a small smile taking care that no one will hear him except her.

She blushed and looked down on it.

"You are dismissed"

/*

Votes and comments are compulsory for next update

*/