Chapter 8 memories

Memories will be in this font
Present Lily James Sirius Remus Severus and Harry will be in this font
Please Bear with me I have never written a react/watch thing before so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Everyone gathered around the pensive as Harry retracted a memory from his head
" ok so this memory is basically the beginning of our relationship now I couldn't think out what happened in my head when Severus used occlumency but just close your eyes or something."
After getting a course of yes and of course
Harry carefully poured the memory as they dived in.
———————————————————————————
Harry was walking down the hall way back from Dumbledore's office he was a little angry but mostly exhausted 🥱 the reason he angry is because tomorrow starts ( I can't fucking spell lol 😂 so we're just gonna call them mind lessons.) mind lessons with Snape.
Although not many know Harry has been having dreams of Snape lately and not bad ones either. 😉
"So where are you going" asked James confused.
"I'm going to mind lessons with Severus this is how are relationship started now I  couldn't silence the memory to come but you might want to close your eyes heh."
"Yeah" Severus agreed worried what might happen to him if they watch.

As soon as Harry opens the door to the potions class room their all hit with the smell of wolfsbane potion which basically smells like wet dog and smoke.

"Sir" said Harry as he glanced around looking for Snape upon seeing him nowhere in sight Harry sat down and waited about 5 minutes later, Snape enters through his office door as he spotted Harry he scowled and turned to the potion taking it off the heat before cooling and bottling it up.

" so Mr. potter I assume you know how this works if it not to bad" Snape sneered as he turned to face Harry.

"Legilimency" yelled Snape as he stood in front of Harry wand pointed towards his forehead before being took in to what ever memory Harry had at the surface unfortunately for Harry he had his latest wet dream of a certain dark haired black eyed professor who he thinks hates him.

So their they were inside Harry's mind all of a sudden Snape watched as Harry struggled to get him out as he watched Harry's dream from last night his dream self put his hands on Harry's waist as he lifted him onto his desk everything pushed off like in slow motion Snape watched as the dream continued him slowly kissing Harry as if he never wanted it to end, Snape was in shock and blushing a little as he saw him self slowly slide his hands into Harry's pants and under his shirt Harry moaning his name while letting out little gasps or pleased hums before Harry finally managed to kick him out of his head.

Lily and James gasped as they watched mouths open in shock, Remus eyebrows were raised eyes wide but had kind of suspected after what Harry said earlier. Sirius was a mix of everyone's reaction he also switched colors from pale to blushing to red with rage as he stared at his godson being kissed and groped by the person he bullied. Harry and Severus were blushing like mad and hiding them self's in the couch.

After they calmed down the memory continued
Harry sat their embarrassed, scared and a little aroused as he tried to figure out what Snape was thinking or feeling about what he saw.
Snape was shocked aroused and a little nervous as he began playing what he saw over in his head Harry Potter wants me, Harry Potter the boy who lived wants his old potions master he thought as he now looked at Harry who was looking down at the floor blushing and squirming around shuffling his feet. 

Snape stocked towards harry like a lion with its prey as he grabbed Harry's hip slamming him against the wall of the dungeons as he suddenly attached Harry's lips to his in a viscous breathtaking mouth bruising kiss. as they began to run out of breath tongues fighting, they slowly broke apart breathing in huge gulps of air as harry then jumped and wrapped his thighs around Severus waist, Snape gripped under his thighs as he began attacking Harry's neck with love bites and hickeys they slowly began making their way through Snape's office to Snape's bedroom.

lily and James, Sirius and Remus were shocked. harry Severus quickly realized what was about to happen so harry spoke " you guys should close your eyes know I couldn't take this part of the memory out so you'll still hear but I would rather you hear than see"  Severus nodded his head n agreement. after that everyone closed their eyes even harry and Severus as Severus past groans filled the room along with harry moaning Severus name along with harder and faster as he was a about to cum he begged, Severus to let him but Severus denied him telling him he begs so pretty before finally letting him cum. lily James Sirius and Remus were shocked and the three marauders were angry but as they opened their eyes and watched as an exhausted harry fell asleep on Snape's bed they were shocked as they saw him slowly get up to not disturb harry and gently clean him up with a cloth before settling besides him as harry unconsciously curled into his side head on his chest as Snape looked at him so lovingly they new Snape at least liked him back but they were still skeptical.

hey guys, I'm sorry for the really long wait but I'm so excited to get this out because i got to type it on the brand new 600 dollar laptop my brother got me. now that i have a laptop it will be alot easier for me to update books since before I was doing it on my phone and it was pretty difficult. anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.