Birth and prophecy ??!!!

Harry still not over the fact his boyfriend died just gave birth to the most beautiful little girl
Harry's POV
I just gave birth to the most beautiful little baby girl ever I wish Severus was here with me but at least I know that he would have loved her I'm going to name her.                                  lily Luna potter-Snape. I chose lily after my mom of course and Luna after my 'sister' ( not really they just Call each other that) Luna love good I know Severus became friends with her for me and he was getting quite fond with her so he would love this name , I'm not gonna move on from Severus everybody keeps saying I should try but I can't I love him too much. Starring down at my beautiful little girl I can't help but see Severus in her she has mostly his facial features and his eyes those beautiful black midnight eyes that I can't help but get lost in. I couldn't help the tears that started down my face it was partly happy tears for my baby but also for Severus I just miss him so much.
" mr potter sir I think you should rest it's good to sleep while the baby is sleeping" said the nurse as she entered the room to check on the baby they said she could stay here instead of going to the room with the other baby's ( so sorry I don't know how to spell the word)
" ok thanks I will" after that I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

3 days later their out of the hospital.

- Hi guys welcome to the new book it is a snarry as you read lol if you don't ship this I'm sorry but I do anyway
Bye~