parents ?!?!?!?

harry's POV 

after they let go i whispered to hermione  

" don't tell anyone who comes back about severus and I, i'll tell them if he doesn't come back with in 2 weeks " at that i started to cry happy tears while looking back at Sirius and Remus.  

 " i missed you guys so much" [ by the way everyone who died knows how long and that they were dead} 

" we missed you too cub " said Remus 

" so prongslet your and auror now anything else new " asked Sirius quirking up a brow.

" well lets discussed this more st my house and hermione if anyone else show up bring them to my house ok " 

" ok bye harry and Sirius Remus i missed you "  while hugging both men 

" siri and i missed you too mione."

after aparating to harry's house and grabbing lily while telling everyone what he whispered too mione and that their will be more people showing up and Sirius and Remus hugging everyone 

we were all sitting in the living sirius asked to hold lily and i let i made tea and so Remus and siri were sitting across from on the black leather couch and i was sitting on the dark slytherin green leather couch. 

" so pronglet who is the lovely lady who you knocked up huh " 

" um actually i gave birth to my daughter and i will not tell you who the father is unless he doesn't come back within 2 weeks"

" oh cub im sorry you lost your boyfriend and wow well she is very cute what her name " 

" thank you she is cute isn't she, her name is lily luna potter - and my boyfriends last name" 

" aw you named her after lily but not being rude or anything why luna" asked sirius 

" well luna lovegood is my 'sister' i love her and my boyfriend became friends with her for me mostly but he did so i thought it fit" 

" oh yes luna was very nice when we met her cub im glad you have a sister figure" 

i was about to reply when the floo went off and hermione and my parents stepped out 

MY PARENTS  that is the fasted i have ever stood up in my life [ remus and Sirius didn't stand up too quickly because they saw them in the wizard after life lol] 

" mione are those ... " 

" yes harry " 

" MOM DAD" i ran and jumped on the so fast taking all three of us too the ground all of us crying and siri and rem smiling widely at the scene  

" oh harry we missed you my baby" 

" i missed you guys too mum" 

" why don't you guys sit down' 

" harry before i leave there's no news on your boyfriend yet im sorry "

" it's okay hermione it might take sometime or he might not come back i've come to terms with it "

" wait son you have a boyfriend" 

hermione left by the way and there all sitting down again 

" i did he died in the war i just hope he comes back like you lot, i also gave birth to our beautiful daughter, mom dad " i said taking the sleeping baby who is now awake out of sirius arms " meet lily luna potter - my boyfriends name and before you ask i will not tell you his name until two weeks if he is not back by then ill tell you ok "

" aw harry she so cute " cooed my mother and my father was just starring at how beautiful she is at a loss for words. 

~ hey guys i will try to get the next few up tomorrow goodnight and if you want me to upload as in the comments and say what you want me to upload this book or the drarry time travel one. 

bye ~ 

679 words lol