CHAPTER 5: | I WILL WAIT FOR HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES |

"I can't believe we almost had a threesome with Damon

"I can't believe we almost had a threesome with Damon." Lorena remarked as Rebekah and she were walking, "And that you didn't tell me the whole plan."

Rebekah chuckled, "I didn't tell you because you would never say yes to that plan."

"You tricked me. I could've said no when we were standing in front of him." Lorena pointed out.

"At least everything turned out great, without either of us sleeping with him." Rebekah stated.

"But I think deep down you actually wanted to sleep with him again." Lorena said, smirking at her.

"I did not." Rebekah was quick to protest.

Lorena raised her eyebrow at her, "I don't believe you."

"Well believe what you want." Rebekah replied.

"Are you going to send my stuff over to my new house?" Lorena asked her.

Rebekah shrugged, "Or you can come tomorrow morning and take them."

"But Klaus will be there." Lorena told her.

"Why don't you two just have make-up sex and get this over with?" Rebekah suggested.

Lorena gave her a look, "Bekah.."

"I know I'm right. You two should just get over yourselves and do it." Rebekah spoke determinedly.

"So you want Klaus and me to get back together?" Lorena questioned.

"Well I never had anything against that.." Rebekah told her, "Or at least get everything out of your system with one night of mind-blowing sex. It will do you both some good."

"That's not gonna happen." Lorena assured her, "And you better send me my things."

"I'm not going to." Rebekah said firmly and turned towards her, "If you really don't want to see him, Klaus and I will go to find Finn tomorrow morning and then you can come."

Lorena gave her an annoyed look, "You could've said that right away."

Rebekah only smirked.

・ • ・ • ・

When Rebekah sent Lorena a text that she and Klaus are not at home Lorena left to the Mikaelson mansion to get some of the stuff that she left there. Lorena walked up the stairs and in the study room she saw Sage and some girl reading a book, Lorena didn't know who she was but she saw her around.

"Sage." Lorena greeted her, "Waiting for Finn?"

"Yes. Rebekah and Klaus promised to bring him back here." Sage told her, "You live here with them?"