kaiba x Mors angst

Grownup/human au
Thump 'WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL' Kaiba shouted at mors who has no expression on his face. Kaiba just got off from work early since it was mors birthday. He was going to surprise his husband who somehow became 'sick' for a few days. Now that he's home early he sees mors making out with a female on the bed, both of them half naked with the female was on top of him.

The female hurrily gets up and gathers her belongings and starts running to leave the house, leaving the so called 'lovers' in the room. Kaiba hears tiny pitter pattering beind him, now grabbing his hand slightly tugging it. 'Papa what's going on, why were you screaming, who was that woman running out the house' his oldest asks 'Thats what papa is about to find out now hunny now both of you, go to your rooms'

Mors who is still on the bed, sits up and gets off the bed now standing infront of kaiba. 'I get off off work early trying to surprise you with this shit that is usless to me now.' Kaiba says kicking the boxes full with chocolate in it, now scattered all over the floor from kicking it. Mors slowly reaches for Kaiba. 'Baby I-' 'DONT TOUCH ME AND DON'T CALL ME THAT' Kaiba said now getting furious. Mors put his hand back to his side 'I am so close to killing you right now. I bet your feeling better huh, better to the point that I see you ALMOST FUCKING A WOMAN'
My motivation rn is so low

'So what, we haven't had action for a year now, and I needed someone to do it with since you always say no when aI ask.' 'SO WHAT' Breath Kai breath 'I do so much shit for you, you wouldn't even understand. I thought you loved me, but all you wanted whas some slut to whore around with while I'm not at home. Wheve been together- no no, married for 5 years with 2 kids, TWO KIDS MORS, and your just gonna waste it all up just to put your dick into someone else's slutty hole' Kaiba's tearing up at this point, his mascara now draining on his face from the tears.

'Your loss, I was using you for money and fame anyway' That comment made Kaiba snap. 'Yeah, you know what, It is my loss, my loss to knowing know that-' Kaiba yanks the expensive ring off his finger 'That this relationship is over' now throwing the ring at Mors who is completely silent, surprised that he had never seen kaiba this angry before.
The video came out and i'm SHOOK
'GET OUT YOU SELFISH PRICK' Kaiba said with pure hatred in his voice. 'Kaib-' 'OUT, OR IM CALLING THE POLICE ON YOU' 'Fine I was never interested in you anyways' Mors says while walking out the room, then hear the front door open then slam shut.

Now Kaiba's crying hardly backing up against the wall sliding down onto the wall. What did I do to deserve this, I gave him everything while he repays me with this. I can't believe that this is happening right now.

I mistakenly deleted the whole chapter, almost cried then I forgot i'm working on my phone whith the redo button right in front of me.

Now getting out of my trance to hear the slightly closed door open wide more. I see my kids walk in, the youngest sat in my left while the other sat on my right. I look at their faces to see their eyes are puffy and the face was showing a tint of red. They must have heard our conversation, dammit.
'Papa, where's daddy and are you okay' 'Im fine dear, i'm fine,its just... We aren't going to see daddy again.

I promise to you two that i'll protect you, always.

Words:654