Kaiba x Ashara angst/fluff

Soulmate/College au
Ashara: Nerd
Kaiba: Bully
This is basically a very rich College, Ashara was only enrolled because of his grades.
Mentioned/Slight bullying
.______________________________.
Ashara was a very good student, always studied, straight (gay) A+ student, teachers pet, his parents and siblings love him. He's basically just your normal harmless kid, but those perks always have a downfall to it.

You see it sounded like he had a good life, but that's most of it. You see, since middle school he was always picked on and bullied for a reason unknown to him since, until one day he found out it was a rumor about him being gay. This had been going on from middle school to high-school to now, College. And all those years throughout his life he xan never seem to find his soulmate, and at thispoin he might stop searching for them.

Today is his first day of College, he was excited to meet new people, but scared if he was going to get bullied again like last year. He doesn't even know how he even got enrolled into this College, oh yeah right, his grades.

He was walking through the hallway in his headspace until he hears a lot of noise at the end of the corridor. He looks down the hall to see people in a circle having their phones out, recording something I guess. He gets closer then ask some one what was going on. 'Look Kaiba, Markus and Liam are beating the living hell out of this new kid.' Kaiba?whose Kaiba, and why a new student. I try to get closer to see a very attractive boy, a little bit on the younger side with black or brown hair with light blue tips 4 inches shorter than me maybe 5, dark tan skin, and there are two more guessing that's Markus and Liam.
He's super cute- wait WHAT AM I THINKING, HE'S LITERALLY BEATING SOMEONE TO THE PULP RIGHT NOW. (sigh) Breath, Ash breath, but damn I kinda feel bad now for the kid. His first day too, I wonder what he did to tick him off, should I save him or not.

Dammit making decisions are hard...So I decide to help him.
Now that leaded me up into the nurse's office.
What a good way to start my first year huh. 🙃
Words:395