never met au

This is when there parents new each other and decided to make their kids to meet.
Kaiba's P.O.V
'Kaiba dear, come downstairs Please.' 'Coming.' I yelled to make sure that she can hear me. See earlier today my mom said that their guest coming over. I'm hate it when it brings in new people in our house, but if my moms gonna do it then there's no stopping her.

As I get downstairs, I see my mom and dad sitting on the couch facing towards two redheads who I don't recognize  at all, are distracted by their own conversation to not realize that I'm here. I'm guessing these are the people I'm meeting huh? The boy looks boredout of his mind on his phone,  like he doesn'twant to be here right now (mood). 'So mom.. dad are these the people that you wanted me to meet, yes.' 'Oh yes hunny, I would like for you too meet my friend and her son.' I then walked towards the two redheads and went to introduce myself. 'Hello my name  is Kaiba, I think you would already know that, but yeah, I'm 17, and, yeah  thats it basically it I guess.'

The boy finally looks up eyeing me up and down before, smirking before looking down at his phone. 'Well boys you can go upstairs to get to know each other better.' Okay mom. Come on let's go upstairs.' He got up and we went upstairs into my room. As soon as I closed my door the boy pushes me onto the bedroom door pinning me against it.
'Hey cutie, what's your name.'
Words:270