Part 2

After Ashara left the nurse's office, he was immediately called to the office. Since he was new, he was escorted there by the nurse. When they got to the doors of the office, the nurse left him alone letting him exhale to calm down my nerves. He nocked on the door hearing a 'come in' from the inside. He opened the door slowly, calling the principals formal name.
Before he closed the door, he looked at the other person in the guest chair. His ears and face tints pink. (It's the cute boy from earlier.) These thoughts again, and didn't he just punch me in the face earlier, oh and the other two are in here. And they all looked bored out of their minds, maybe he's been here for a long while now.

Ah you're here already, please take a seat. (I always thought to say sit than seat in stories) 'Yessir' I sit on the couch that look like this.

 (I always thought to say sit than seat in stories) 'Yessir' I sit on the couch that look like this

next to...Kaiba. 'So, you should have already know why you boys are here right' 'Yessir' We all say in sync. 'Kaiba, we've talked about your behavior-' 'WE dosen't exist in this conversation, I literary don't say a single thing while you rable about something that isnt important to you.' 'Sigh you know what I don't care anymore.' 'Heh finally.' The principal rolls his eyes then went to look at me. 'Okay since It's your first day here, I'll let you off clean since you're not the one at fault, but for you three, you'll be on cleaning duty for 2 weeks.' Kaiba looked pissed, rolling his eyes, at this point that he doesn't care about the punishment he was given. 'So what's that gonna do, it's not gonna do shit plus the punishments you've been giving us are the same old thing, it has gotten boring.' 'Is that so, hm.' The principle closed his eyes, placed his elbows on the table and placed his head on the palm of his hands, thinking of a punishment to give him. 'Alright since your gonna be like that then, Ashara, your gonna be a monitor for Kaiba. Now Kaiba be on your best behavior or else you're gonna be expelled.'

Kaiba immediately stood up from his chair. 'E-expelled! You can't do that' 'Oh yes I can, don't forget that I'm your principle, and don't even try telling your parents is useless, they already know.' He sits back down.  'Ugh, fine whatever.' 'Thats the spirit and Ashara can I trust you watching him.' Yessir.' Good, now you can both leave, except for you too I still need to talk to you.'
I'm sorry but I'm not continuing this
Words:448