Chapter Two: Roommate's

I was facing my widow, watching the crisp Autumn leaves falling.

“We're hear!” Mom said, well more like shouted. Just then, as if right on que, I saw an old house on the hill. It looked like it was a two story house, and that all the paint that was on previously had chiped off. This house looked like it belongs in a horror movie. And the vibs? OHH you better believe that there are ghosts in that. It’s like the aurora was just pitch black. And from my experience, if it has a black aurora, its probably being haunted.

“Okay, honey, your going to have to stay here for a bit-”

“THIS PLACE IS FÜCKING CREEPY AS HËLL MAN! YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE THERE! FOR WHAT- A MONTH!?” I yelled. “AND WHERE ARE YOU AND MOM GOING TO GO! BACK HOME?”

“Me and your father are going back home, yes, but you are staying here wether you like it or not!” She huffed, “We will send over everything you need, your GranGran has been taking care of this place for a long time, now, I think it’s time for you to do the same. There’s a town at the bottom of the hill, just north of here. I can give you $2000 right now, but you have to stay here and take care of the house. Deal?”

“..Deal.” I said reluctantly. My faimy was ritch but that doesn't mean i’m spoiled. I stared at the house as we got out the car.

“And if you need help, just call Toby!” My dad decided to add in. By Toby he means Tubbo, but it wasn't as bad of a plan than I though. So I decided to text Tubbo.
                       🐝Bee Boy🐝

HEYYYYYYYYYY TUBBOOOO
                  Do you want to go to a huanted house

and go ghost busting

HEYYYYYYY LEMONNNN
S

ure i wouldd love to go.
Where at tho..

Just a little south of your aunt
Here I’ll send you the location

Location sent

Oh thats pretty chlose

Ok see you there T

As I got off my phone I looked around, my mum and dad were looking at the house. The closer I got to the house the more it looked cottage core and not as old. Well I better tell them that Tubbo is coming over. Just then I got a cold chill up my spine, I went to turn around but no one was there. I already knew that there was more than one ghost, there seems to be at least three. I sighed as I walked up to ‘my house', looking for my parents. They were in the living room discussing what to do with the old furniture. I overheard a couple of numbers and it was about $30,000! I decided to intervene there.

“How long do you think I’ll stay here? Also Tubbos coming over.” I let them know. They seemed distraught when I spoke.

“Well, me and your mother were talking and, you're responsible, and in the town theres a bakery that needs employees, and you know how to drive a car, you have your license, your good at baking, so we thought…” My Dad started.

“That I could live on my own?!” I panicked.

“NO.No. That you’ll have a roommate..?” He draged the roommate out. “We've already called and Toby would be up for it.” At least it would be Tubbo. I sighed once more. Theres no geting out of these.