Chapter three: Ghosts

Is there at least a car I could drive to town?” I asked, waiting for an answer.

“Theres an old car that sould work near the back of the house.” I heard. So I made my way to the back of the house, not expecting much. As soon as I saw the car I saw something that looked like light in the drivers seat. As i came closer  it vanished. The car was a Corvette. Its color was an old pale blue. When I opened it, it looked like it was in perfect condition. But I relized, I didn't have a key. So I started making my way back to the house to ask my parents if they knew were the key was. As I started walking towards my parents I heard a jingle. I looked around and saw the keys on the front view mirror. I have a terrible memory so I thought I might have just over looked it, but then again ghosts. I got the keys off the front view mirror and took a seat in the drivers seat. I put the key in the key slot and truned it. The car started to rev then it stoped. I turned it again and this time the car stayed on. I drove the car up to the front  of the house. I turned off the car and got out my phone and started to text Tubbo.

🐝Bee Boy🐝

Hey man u almost here m8

Yahg im like 3 minutes away

Okk

I put my phone in my pocket, and for Tubbo to come.

“LEMONNNN!” Tubbo shouted. Lemon was a nickname he gave me. 

“HEY MAN!” I shouted back. He pulled me into a hug. “You got your clothes, right?” 

“Yeah, man I can't wait to do this thing.” He said. I just assumed that he was talking about ghost busting.

“As soon my parents leave we can get get take out. And yes, we can get pizza.” I said to Tubbo. It was true I was going to get pizza, but not the kind he would want. So I planned on getting two.  Cheese for me and Pepperoni for him. He hummed in agreement. Speaking of which I need to get a job at the new bakery. I’m sure that I could trust him not to burn the house? Right? I wasn't going to take that risk tonight. So, no. I turn around to see i’m face to face with a ghost. He had braces, faded crystal blue eyes, and a bandage on his nose. His lower body was faded so all I could see was his red and white shirt with his bandaged arms. He had a bandanna aournd his neck that red. 

“Hello?” I said confused.