Chapter 1 Part 2

A moon and a fortnight had passed since William had arrived and he had settled in King's Landing very nicely. Ravens had been sent out to all over the 7 Kingdoms informing all the lords and ladies of Prince William Baratheon, First of his Name, Crowned Prince of the 7 Kingdoms and heir to the Iron Throne. The arrival of the half stag and half wolf prince had changed up the game and the future balance of power. With an heir, smart people began to consider their futures and how they could leverage the crown prince for their own uses.

One such man who hadn't taken the news too well was Tywin Lannister, lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West. With a legitimate son, the only power that house Lannister could have would be with Queen Cersei and that would change depending on how well Robert and his son got along. He would have to figure something out, either ingratiate himself to the boy prince and pray that William would bring House Lannister into the fold or take him out of the equation.

Cersei Lannister was in her room in the Red Keep, preparing for the ceremony at the Sept of Baelor where she would marry Robert and become Queen. She sat in her room alone, combing her golden hair and looking in the mirror. She looked like a queen. Normally, this would be a day of celebration. She would be Queen and rule the Seven Kingdoms, but she seethed in anger at the one thing that would stand against her in the future. That wolf boy, William. With him alive, her children would never rule and she wouldn't rule through them.

 With him alive, her children would never rule and she wouldn't rule through them

She put her brush down as her brother, Jaime walked in. He was decked in his Kings Guard armor and noticed how angry she was. "You know, most woman would be happy on their wedding day to the King." Jaime joked.

"The good it will do with that boy around

"The good it will do with that boy around. That stupid wolf whore. Why couldn't the boy have died in Dorne as well." Cersei said, spraying herself with some perfume.

"Well, there's still a chance the boy may die. This is a dangerous city and boys have died from illnesses before." Jaime walked in and stood behind her.

"If I told you to kill the boy, would you?" She asked as Jaime looked at her.

"I'd do anything for you, but I'd never get close. Ser Arthur Dayne is guarding him at all hours of the day and even at night. He'd never let me get close. He despises me enough already and even if I could get close, I'd never best him in combat." Jaime told her.