Chapter 21

Atsumu's POV

I wave goodbye to Kento and walk down the stairs of the apartment. Me and Kiyoomi haven't had any time to ourselves since three weeks ago when we adopted Kento. So tonight he's spending a couple hours with Osamu and Rin. This was all planned by Kiyoomi I have no idea what's happening. 

I take the drive home to our apartment. Once I'm back inside Kiyoomi comes out of our bedroom. He's dressed nicely. 

"How'd it go?" He asks.

"Good, Kento was excited to see them again." I reply.

"You ready?" He questions.

"Yep! I think-" I laugh.

He smiles and we both leave the apartment. We walk for a while, me blindly following him. He stops at a restaurant and we both duck inside. It's an Italian style restaurant. It looks so elegant. Surprisingly the restaurant is pretty empty so we get seated immediately.  Our server hands us menus and we both order risotto. While we wait we talk about Kento and our team. 

Our risotto arrives and it looks incredibly fancy. We both start to eat and it's perfect.

"Thank you for taking me here." I say.

"Of course, I thought you'd like it." He responds.

We finish eating and then Kiyoomi pays. 

"Are we going home?" I ask as we walk out.

"No. Just follow me." He replies.

So I do. The sun is starting to set. As we walk along people swirl around always moving. Finally he stops in front of a random building. I glance around. A big sign reads Lola's fabrics. There's apartment's above. 

"Uh are we buying fabric?" I ask.

Kiyoomi laughs but grabs my hand and drags me into the alley. I glance around trying to figure out why we're here. 

"This is the alley when you found me. I've been used to by being by myself almost my whole life. My Mother died when I was young, and my cousin Komori who lived with us got separated from me. Months ago I couldn't have imagined where we are now. I'm so grateful to have you in my life. There's no one I would rather raise Kento with. I love you Atsumu." Kiyoomi explains.

I blush and grab his hand. 

"I love you too so much. You've been the perfect partner and Dad to Kento. I'm so glad I came to this alley that night." I respond earnestly. 

He leans into me and we kiss. Once we part I smile. We walk home our hands still intertwined. Once back home we decide to watch a documentary before going to pick up Kento. It's about lions and their habitats. 

"Want to both pick him up?" I ask once it finishes. 

"Sure." He responds.

Sakusa's POV

It's now quite dark outside when we get to the apartment. Suna opens the door and lets us in. Osamu and Kento are sitting at the dinner table talking and eating ice cream.

"Hi Dad! Hi Dad!" Kento says.

Kento hugs Osamu and Suna goodbye and we head home. When we get home Atsumu gets Kento ready for bed. He comes back out from the bathroom all ready and jumps into my lap. He wraps his arms around my torso.

"You ready for bed?" I ask.

"Yep!" He answers.

I hug him and carry him to his bed. He untangles himself for me and tucks himself in.

"Goodnight Dad!" He exclaims.

"Goodnight Kento." I answer.

I brush a strand of hair out his face before leaving the room. Atsumu comes and hugs my back.

"I'm tired-" He complains.

"Then let's go to bed." I reply trying not to laugh.

After getting ready we both climb into bed and I turn off the light. Atsumu curls up beside me and closes his eyes. 

"Thanks for taking me out." He whispers.

"Mhm, love you." I whisper back.

"Love you too." He murmurs. 

I close my eyes and drift off. 

Author's note: Thank you for 11k! So this is the second last chapter, the last chapter will be a bit of a timeskip just a couple months and about their everyday life.