1

Hey. These characters don't belong to me. They belong to Rick Riordan. The story plot belongs to me.
'Thoughts.'
........................................................
Apollo knew what he had gotten into when he laid his eyes on the famous Hero of Olympus. His interest was caught when Percy declined godhood. Any other demigod would've accepted right away, but he didn't. Leave it for Poseidon to father strong fighters. He could feel Poseidon's waves of pride flowing through the Olympian Room. Apollo looked at his twin sister, who nodded in respect at the hero. When he found out that Artemis respected Percy, a male, Apollo's eyes had almost fallen out. There was no doubt that the hero had gained the respect of many gods. Demigods also respected him. He showed great power in The Titan War and had declined a grand offer. Instead he had wished for the better of many demigods. A selfless heart.

He looked at the back of the sea demigod. His clothes dirty and ripped from the fresh war. His Achilles Mark must've protected him during the war. The demigod was intriguing to him. He had survived many impossible obstacles during the time he spent at camp. "What has you so deep in thought, Apollo? Surely, and I hope for your sake that you're not thinking of my hunters," Artemis exclaimed and Apollo turned to look at her. "Oh no no no, don't worry. I won't be thinking about your hunters for some time," Apollo said in a relaxed tone, making Artemis raise an eyebrow. "Humor me, brother. Who's the female you're thinking about? What is your next scheme for the poor girl? Another one of your nightstands?" Now Apollo had a reputation of having many nightstands. The Hermes and Apollo cabin were some of the packed cabins in the camp.

"There's no female in this so called scheme. I'm simply thinking. This thinking of mine should ease your brain, sister." Artemis shook her head and simply stared ahead. "Meeting dismissed." Some gods quickly left and a few stayed behind. "Powerful son you have there, brother. He has a kind and hopeful heart," Hestia said and Poseidon let out a grin. "He will have many victories over his battles. I know it." Hestia smiled at the words her brother had said and nodded in agreement. Apollo stayed on his seat and leaned back a bit. He felt a watchful pair of eyes looking at him, and he turned around. He tensed a bit at the look his sister, Aphrodite, was throwing at him. A smirk slowly fell on her lips, and her eyes got a certain twinkle that he knew he had to fear.

When it came to love or anything around that area, Aphrodite knew how to plan her schemes very well. Apollo had learned what could happen if someone ever angers the goddess. He knew that smirk. He knew what that smirk meant. 'I sense many feelings and this is going to be a fun experience for me.' That twinkle in her eyes wasn't a good sign. Aphrodite felt joyful at the new opportunity she had seen. She has been watching over Percy to see if she could give him a lovelife. One full of interesting turns. But to her, no one would suffice. The daughter of Athena had hubris, a deadly pride, and Aphrodite didn't want someone with hubris to date the son of Poseidon.

She had to give him an interesting love life. She promised herself she would. She could've paired him up with Apollo's Oracle, but she didn't like that idea either, but now she knew she could get somewhere. She had noticed that during the meeting, someone had kept their eyes on Percy. That someone was her dear brother. She had eavesdropped on the twins' conversation and couldn't help but internally squeal at the tone that Apollo used. To her it was clear as the sea on a sunny day. Apollo was thinking of Percy, and he was planning a scheme. The smirk on her pink lips grew, and she gave Apollo a wink.

"Don't worry, I'll make this interesting."