2

Percy let out a sigh and jumped into the camp's lake. A week had passed since The Second Titan War had ended. He felt guilty at all the losses he had seen. He missed Luke, Beckendorf, Silena, and all the friends he had lost. As he hit the bottom of the lake, he felt a calming wave hit his body. He took in a deep breath and looked around the lake. He was glad that it wasn't polluted, and that he could look at all the life the lake had to offered. Fishes were calmly swimming and kept trying to circle him. He could hear their small voices and it made him laugh. A few minutes had passed, and Percy jumped out of the lake. He was dry and made sure that there was no animal attached to his clothing. He let out a grin and made his way back the training grounds, making sure that he didn't break his promise to his best friend.

"I thought you wouldn't make it, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said as she jogged up to Percy. "Give me some credit, Wise Girl. I'm here, ain't I," he gave her a smirk, and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Percy." Percy let out a laugh and sat down on the floor. "How is rebuilding Olympus going for you?" Annabeth quickly grinned and sat next to him. "You won't believe it, Percy. My designs are coming out great. I know that when I'm done with rebuilding Olympus that it'll look better than before." Percy kept quite and let her talk about her designs. Her pride was showing, but it didn't bother him. After all, she is his best friend, and there's no harm in letting her live her dreams and talk about them. There was a time where he thought that he'd like her, but when she hugged him, he only felt a brotherly love.

He looked up at the sky and relished the warm feeling the sun gave off. "You're glowing," Annabeth said with an eyebrow raised. "Of course I'm glowing, I'm fabulous," Percy said in joking tone, and Annabeth shook her head. "No its like the sun is hitting you and making you glow. It's kind of worrisome." Percy raised an eyebrow and looked up again. Sure it was a sunny day, but that doesn't explain why Annabeth said he was glowing. He pushed the thought away and turned to his best friend. "Wanna go get some food?? I'm starving?" Annabeth shook her head and got up. "Come on, Seaweed Brain. Let's go feed that black hole of a stomach you have."

Aphrodite calmly sat in her home and looked at the screen Hephaestus had made for her. "Perseus Jackson. A very interesting male. Hmm." Aphrodite leaned back on her chair and looked at the screen, "Show me Lord Apollo." She hated having to call her brother or siblings by lord or lady, but the screen demands it from her. The scenery on the screen quickly changed and it showed her brother driving the sun chariot. Nothing out of the usual but he seemed to be looking down. "Screen, zoom out a bit." Aphrodite felt a smile slip on her lips. Her brother was looking down at Camp-Half Blood. She quickly looked around the screen and spotted the Sea Prince. "Hmm, ohh interesting. Now what does he want with Perseus."

She took a small sip of the wine that she had gotten for herself and carefully looked at the screen. She didn't miss the way the sun rays hit Percy and made him glow. She didn't miss the way her brother looked down at the camp with a grin on his face. She thought back to the Throne Room and recalled the small clues and signs she had gotten from him. She was no goddess of wisdom but this was her domain. She knew her domain like the back of her hand. "A tragic story this love story could be, but it can be one of the beautiful and enchanting stories there has ever been," she whispered to herself and willed a notebook and pen to appear. She opened the book and quickly started to write