4

'Thoughts'

Apollo simply looked at his reflection. To his standards, he truly looked handsome. He was in his usual 17-year-old form, and his body had a golden glow. He gave himself a small inspection and snapped his fingers. He loved the feeling of driving his chariot and watched as his chariot gently landed in the middle of Camp Half-Blood. He snapped his fingers once again and watched as his chariot disappeared into the sky. He dusted his clothes and looked around. So far, no one had turned his way. Very odd of them not to, but he shrugged it off and looked for his brother. Dionysus and Chiron were peacefully playing a game of cards. That was until a sun god decided to pop up next to Dionysus.

"Hey, brother," Apollo said in a mischievous tone, and Dionysus narrowed his eyes. He looked at Chiron and put two and two together. "Of course, it had to be one of the twin archers. Who are you going to help? Perry Johnson or Nick?" Dionysus asked in a bored tone, and Apollo scoffed. "I was sent by," he paused for a bit, "Uncle P to help Percy," he finished and mentally gave himself a pat on the back. Chiron had only glanced between the two gods during their small conversation and shook his head. "Thank you for coming, Lord Apollo. Percy needs all the help he can get. His archery skills are ... questionable, but with your help, he might learn the usage of another weapon and how to use it during battle," Chiron stated and stood up from the place he sat.

"Percy might be by the sea or lake. That's where he spends most of his afternoons." Once Apollo heard that he had snapped his fingers and had appeared at the shore of the sea. Whenever his uncle was summoned, he was always at the sea, so to him, Apollo, it made sense to look at the sea first. He turned his head from left to right and gave a grin when he noticed the sea prince. He started a light jog and soon found himself nearing the demigod. Percy, hearing the footsteps, turned around and a confused look found itself on his face. "What are you doing here? In Camp Half-Blood," he stated questioningly. Percy raised one of his eyebrows, silently questioning the Olympian 'What is a god like him doing here?'

Apollo only gave Percy one of his signature smirks and stood next to the demigod, "Uncle P asked me to help you." "Whos uncle P?" Percy asked, and it was Apollo's turn to raise an eyebrow. "Poseidon, your dad." Before Percy could blink twice, he, soon, found himself in the middle of an archery range. He felt lightly pale and shook his head at the grinning Apollo. "The last time I was here, I got kicked out by your cabin," he stated and was tempted to leave the archery range.
"Come on, I'm one of the twin archers. Grab a bow and show me what you got," Apollo said and soon found himself dodging an arrow. He looked at the arrow that almost took a piece of his hair off and looked back at the demigod. "We got work to do."

Nico had left Percy on the shore of the sea to run some errands and was sure that Percy would be there. When he got to the shore, he didn't expect to find it missing a sea prince. Nico shadow traveled to Cabin 3 but found it empty as well. He checked the lake and even checked with Annabeth, but Nico only met dead ends. From Olympus, Aphrodite closely watched Camp Half-Blood. To her, it seemed that the son of her uncle had a crush on the sea demigod. Aphrodite looked down at the scene of Percy and Apollo at the archery range and then looked at the underworld demigod. She rubbed her head and looked down at her notebook. She had already made plans for Apollo and Percy, but she always loved an interesting love story. "Hmm," she silently muttered and looked at the two scenes. For now, she wanted to see how Apollo would make the sea prince fall in love with him. She knew Apollo was just interested in learning about the demigod, but that interest can lead to love.

She was sure that her plan was working. Her brother hadn't stopped smiling and was actually making himself known to Percy. Everyone knew how loyal young Percy was, and his gratitude to others was showing. Maybe, she won't have to choose a partner for him.