Chapter 1: This Strange Feeling

EDITED: APRIL 29, 2023

The sun shown brightly over the hills of Britannia, making it look as if the world was changing. You stood up tiredly and streched, staring out at the view.

You sighed at the satisfying sound of your joints popping. "I guess I should get a move on before something happens" you said to yourself. You took one last look around and let your big white goddess wings come out from your back and spread out ready to take flight. "Hope that dummy hasn't gotten into too much trouble" you muttered. You breathed in one last big breath of air and then took flight in the awakening sky.

The Boar Hat was strangely calm as Mama Hawk moved to a new location. Elizabeth was upstairs with Hawk, talking about whatever was on their minds. Meliodas was in the main part of the building, cleaning and polishing the cups and plates.

A strong magical power coming in the taverns direction made him stop. The magic was familiar, but somehow he couldn't place his finger on who's it was.

Since that fateful day ten years ago his memory was still as fuzzy as ever to the powers of those he knew long ago. But this power was different. He knew he should be scared or worried, but all he felt was comfort.

He slowly put the cup he was supposed to clean down onto te counter as to not alarm Elizabeth. He reached for his broken sword and made his way outside.

The person was to be there any moment, so he decided not to make a big scene. After all, if they are one of his old comrades, why would he attack them?

He took a seat on the steps of the tavern and peacefully waited.

So many feelings of familiarity flew all around him. This aura calmed his nervs and made him feel at peace. It was as if this person was coming just for him, his own guardian angel.

"Who are you?" he quietly asked, more to himself than anyone.

"Did you gain amnesia or something over the last ten years?" a voice suddenly asked. The voice was light hearted and made his heart rate increase. He felt the familiar feeling of wings wrap around his body tightly, bringing some warmth on this chilly morning.

He whipped his head to the direction of the voice to see the one an only (name), staring out at the sun. His love, his life, she came back to him! After all these years of searching, he finally found her!

"(Name)?" Meliodas asked. You smiled and chuckled. You turned your head and looked at him. "Hey shorty, long time no see" you grinned. Meliodas's eyes widened in pure joy. He tackled you in a bear hug which you returned. His grin was tight, but you didn't even notice. His hugs were always tight.

Finally, you were back in his arms, safe and sound, as it should be. This time, however, he didn't plan on letting you go.

You were his anyway, right?

Sin Secret!:

Meliodas and (name) have known each other longer then any of the sins!

Hello! New story yay! This is my first time writing a yandere story so please be nice. I've been studying up on yandere story's and reading a bunch so I hope that helps. Ah yes a new adventure begins for (y/n), will there be love or blood?

EDIT: hello, yes, I'm alive. For a small explanation, I saw a friend of mine watching 7ds and it got me back into my faze a bit. I re-read this book and cringed so hard I decided to re-write it. I'm not 100% sure this may happen, but if I get enough inspiration who knows, I may continue this book.