Chapter 9: Dinner With Friends

3d person POV:

3d person POV:

The group of now 7 sat together around a fire pit as they cooked dinner. (Y/n) was healing everyone's wounds, ban was drunk, and the others except for Hawks were all blushing as (y/n) used her healing magic on them.

Once (y/n) was done, Diane smiled at her and held up a cooked fish. "Here (y/n)! For you!" she said happily. (Y/n) looked up and gave the giant a sympathetic smile. "No offense Diane but that's way to big for me to eat" she said, chuckling at the end. Diane ignored her and kept pushing the fish towards her. "Say Ah!" she said. King got annoyed by that and floated between (y/n) and the fish, stopping any chance of (y/n) actually eating it. "(Y/n) said it was too big! Now leave her alone!" he said. Diane huffed and looked away with a pout.

Meliodas noticed (y/n) just standing there confused so he pulled her by the waist to sit beside him. Once she was comfortable Meliodas laid his head on her shoulder and sighed a relaxed sigh he didn't know he had been holding in. King turned to (y/n) and frowned. "(Y/n) I never got the chance to ask, what's you relationship with this girl?" King asked while gesturing to Elizabeth. (Y/n)'s whole body tensed, as well as Meliodas's. The sins couldn't tell though.

(Y/n) gave the fairy king a closed eyed smile and let out a quiet sigh. "She's someone who found Meliodas and asked for help to find the sins. I'm simply just helping you all reunite again!" she said with a tired smile. King seemed content with that answer, sense he didn't pester for more info.

"To be honest I don't know a lot about her" (y/n) said. 'Lies.' "she's the third princess of Lioness though" 'Lies.' "that's all I know" 'Lies, Lies, Lies, all Lies' (y/n) thought.

King's eyes widened as he turned around to look at Elizabeth. "A p-princess?! Why didn't you tell me captain! Please allow me to properly introduce myself!" King panicked. Elizabeth widened her eyes and started waving her hands in front of her to try and reassure King that it was fine. "It's alright Sir King, you don't have-" Elizabeth was cut off by a sudden 'POOF!' effect.

When the smoke went away a larger version of King was standing in the same spot normal King was. "I am Harlequin, king of the fairy king's forest and the grizzly sin of sloth. It is a honor to meet you Lady Elizabeth" King said property as possible along with a fancy bow.

Ban spit out his ale in shock as Meliodas just stared blank faced at King. (Y/n) covered her mouth to hide her giggles. She thought that this form of King's was cute but also hilarious compared to his original form. "Huh, his clothes changed" Meliodas said calmly. "LOOK CLOSER DAMMIT!" Ban yelled, causing (y/n) to giggle harder. "I- it's an honor to meet you as well sir Harlequin" Elizabeth stuttered. "Please just call me King. this form takes up a lot of energy for me to use" King said. "Oh please don't stress yourself out for me, I'm perfectly fine with your other form sir King!" Elizabeth said again. "If you say so" King nodded and snapped his fingers and poof! He was suddenly back to normal. "oh wow I'm exhausted" King said, lying back down on his pillow. "Huh, he's back to normal" Meliodas said again in the same calm tone. "LOOK CLOSER DAMMIT!" Ban yelled again, also causing (y/n) to giggle one last time until she calmed herself down.