Chapter 14: Leaving

(Y/n) tossed and turned in her sleep

(Y/n) tossed and turned in her sleep. Cold sweat dripped down her forehead but she didn't wake. The dream- no nightmare continued until it was ended with a bright light, though she still was asleep.

"(Y/n)" a voice called. It was angelic and graceful, though it sent shivers through her. She froze and looked up. "Supreme Deity" she whispered under her breath.

"Child, there's something you should know" the Supreme Deity lowered her hand out to the (h/c) haired girl. She sat on her hand with hesitation. "What is it your highness?" she asked. "The ten commandments are going to return, and Meliodas is planning to do something to Elizabeth" she said.
(Y/n) gasped and stood up quickly. "WHAT?!" she yelled angerly. "Find your sacred treasure and protect Elizabeth, I'm trusting you (y/n). You need to break the curse to save my daughter" the nightmare ended and (y/n) woke up with a gasp.

She looked around to see she was on the top of the boar hat, and the moon was still high up in the night sky. She sighed and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She took a moment to breath until remembering what the Supreme Deity said. She got up and quietly went down to the main tavern part of the boar hat. She took out a quill, ink, and paper and wrote a message.

"My dear friends,

I have gone on a long journey, and I don't think I will be returning. I'm sorry. Thank you for always being there for me, I won't forget you.

And to Meliodas, if you try anything funny there will be consequences.

Sincerely,

(Y/n)"

She took one last look around then flew off. "See you soon, Istar"

In the morning the sins woke up to the shock that their precious (y/n) was gone. Ban stormed out quickly claiming that he was going to fine her without the help of the others, Diane and King started arguing, Gowther had his head down in sadness, Elizabeth was re-reading the note again, holding back tears, and Meliodas punched a hole in the wall. "That's it. We'll go to Istar, they'll know where she is" he said angerly.

"Why the hell would she leave so suddenly?!" King said, clearly pissed off and concerned.

No one answered. No one knew why, except for Meliodas. "That bitch" he cursed under his breath.

💕

"You want what?" Jenna asked. "I want to know where my sacred treasure is. I know you wouldn't leave it where I left it, Jenna" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

Jenna laughed and shook her head. "Alright, but you need to go through a trial to see if you're worthy. It's nothing to hard, just relive a memory, that's all" (y/n) nodded.

Jenna took her up to a cave, and with a snap of her fingers, (y/n) fell into sweet sweet unconsciousness.

_________________________________________

Hello yes I have returned with a new chapter. I know it's been a hot minute but I can explain. Ya girl be goin through some personal shit and procrastination so I had to take a break. Plus I was planning on where I want to go with this book. Anyway this chapter is the start of the plot where we fall further from the series. Sorry not sorry.

Also gonna clarify some things cause I've been going back and reading comments.

(Y/n) is over 3000 year's old. Now, in this book I've been writing (y/n) and Elizabeth's relationship as more romantic than anything, but you can interpret it however you want, whether it's platonic or romantic won't have a difference at the end of the book :]

Anyway see y'all later, when I finally finish the next chapter 🏃💨