Chapter 13: The Sin of Lust

Before you read; this will be the last chapter that will follow the plot of Seven Deadly Sins. The next chapters will be different yet someone following the plot. Basically the 10 commandments are going to come back earlier than in the series and other stuff will happen with that. The holy knights will still rule over Liones and Merlin's entrance will be different. Now then onto the story!

_________________________________________

Mama Hawk walked through the land as the sun shown through the clouds

Mama Hawk walked through the land as the sun shown through the clouds. It was a lovely day, no rain, no wind, everything was perfect. (Y/n)'s wings were fully healed and she was back to flying already. Yes a perfect day indeed.

"Hey captain, is around here okay?" Diane asked as she and Mama Hawk stopped walking. "Yeah, it's a little far from town but we'll be okay if we do some promoting" Meliodas said back. Elizabeth thanked Hawks mom for everything she did as Diane lied down to rest a bit.

"Alright everyone, why don't we get ready to open up!" Meliodas exclaimed. "Us guys will handle the food, Elizabeth can you go promote the tavern?" the blonde asked. 'That'll get rid of her for a few hours' he thought bitterly. Elizabeth nodded and Hawks agreed to go with her in case anything happened. "Then I'll stay here and watch over the place while Diane sleeps" (y/n) was suddenly by the stairs. Meliodas nodded at her and everyone got to work.

Ban yawned as the boys watched the princess and pig leave. "Do I have to?" "hey Ban, whoever catches the biggest animal wins" now that caught the immortals attention. He laughed and nodded, cracking his knuckles as he did so. "Captain, your not using a weapon? Your gonna hunt barehanded?" King pointed out. "Well I'll make it work somehow" he responded. Ban was the first to run off, with Meliodas behind him calling him a jerk, then King with a sigh.

・💕・

(Y/n) frowned as she watched Elizabeth leave from one of the upstairs windows. 'I should trust her more, but what if something happens?' she thought nervously. 'She could get hurt, or what if a holy knight finds her?' she shuttered at the thought. 'Or what if-' she walked down the stairs and looked at the wanted posters. She glared daggers at Meliodas's wanted poster. 'What if he is planning on doing something to her again?' after a moment she smiled and shook her head. "Meli wouldn't do that! I made him promise to never ever hurt my Ellie again, or else!" she exclaimed happily. "But I can't shake the feeling something might happen" her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why not track her?"

She sighed and nodded. "Fine, it won't hurt to have someone to watch her" she waved her arms around and suddenly a bright spear formed in her hands. She chanted something in another language and the spear turned into a small bird that could talk. "Follow Elizabeth and tell me if she gets hurt" the bird nodded and flew away.

(Y/n) barley noticed that it had been half an hour until Elizabeth and Hawks came back. She gasped and smiled, flying as fast as she could to the princess. She hugged her tightly causing Elizabeth to drop her basket with a gasp. "I was so worried" (y/n) whispered. Elizabeth blushed at those words.

The two set up the tavern after hugging for a few minutes. Sir Cain showed up at some point and talked about Liz. (Y/n) clentched her fists so tightly that they turned white. She couldn't break down in front of Elizabeth, but talking about Liz made her so mad. It ate her up inside.

"Somethings wrong" Diane said from outside. Cain put the sword Liz tried to give Meliodas that day on the counter. (Y/n) froze. She couldn't move, couldn't even breath.

"He didn't take it (y/n)! Why is he such a jerk?! I just wanted to do something nice for him!" Liz cried. (Y/n) shushed her as they hugged. Liz buried her face into (y/n)'s chest as she cried more, causing (y/n) to blush. "He's just mean Liz, ignore him"

(Y/n) was broken out of her thoughts by Elizabeth running out of the tavern with the sword. Her eyes widened and she quickly rushed out. "Ellie stop!" she yelled and stopped her. Elizabeth turned around with tears in her eyes, causing (y/n) to quietly gasp. "What if Sir Meliodas gets hurt?" she asked in a whisper. (Y/n) sighed and took the sword from her. "Just leave that to me. Go inside and rest Ellie, I'll be back soon" she flew off in the direction of the three boys.

・💕・

Meliodas, Ban, King, (y/n) and now Gowther were all at the Boar hat drinking and eating with everyone. Cain was long gone, and Gowther only kissed (y/n) twice, then was pounded into the ground by Meliodas, Diane, and Ban.

(Y/n) sighed and floated up to the roof. She looked down at her hand which had a small scar running from her middle finger down her palm. "Goodnight
$:4@8! she whispered, then fell asleep.

Sin Secret!:

(Y/n) sure is acting weird huh? I wonder who that voice is, and what Meliodas did to piss her off.....?

_________________________________________

I'm really excited to get into the new chapters so this chapter was kinda rushed. Anyway I'm back! I'm falling back into my 7ds faze again thanks to a stupid Meliodas figure I bought that literally looks like a yassified version of him but anyway-
(I even painted his nails red 😌💅)

Edit: okay I know it's April fools day (when I'm posting this chapter) but I'm not lying when I say I know exactly where I want to go with this story and I can proudly say I have never been more happier! :D