they just jokes? part two.

y/n's pov

While I sit in Berlin and I's room, I start crying. I hate crying. It makes me feel all weak and shit. I hear Berlin walking in the hallway. I prepare myself to at least try and convey my emotions rationally.

berlin's pov

I already knew Y/N was in the room. I didn't know exactly how to approach this situation. She usually tells me everything, why wouldn't she tell me she's uncomfortable streaming with me? I remember a while ago she actually did communicate that she didn't like how that fans talk about her sometimes. I fucked up. I'll deal with the fans and PG later, I gotta talk to my love.

Berlin walks into their shared bedroom and sees you lying on the bed with Pumkin. Even Pumkin looks upset. He lies next to her and starts talking.

"Hey Babygirl. Can we talk?"

You sigh.

"Why? So you can keep making fun of me?"

Berlin makes his way on the bed, right next to you.

"I realized how bad I've been treating you while on stream and I want to truly apologize from the bottom of my heart baby. I would never make those jokes if I knew you didn't them find them funny."

You scrunch your face at him and get up from the bed to face him after he tries touching you.

"First of all you longnecked bitch, I have before and you blew me off saying that they're just jokes! I'm sick of you hurting my feelings! You continuously take it too far! Now if I mention your gargantuan forehead, I'm the villain huh?"

"Baby-"

"NO, DON'T CUT ME OFF! Stop acting all fucking nice because you basically just called me fat to all of your fans and I already told you pulling that shit wasn't okay and upsets me! It's crazy how-"

Berlin smiles at you, infuriating you more.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

Berlin gets up to walk over to your side of the bed and kiss you.

Your eyes bug out of your head.

"What the-"

Berlin begins to explain while holding your hands into his.

"Baby, I'm so fucking sorry. I would never intentionally hurt you. I love you so much and I wish I could take it all back. I want to just show you how much I love your body."

Berlin lies you back and takes off your shorts and sweater, leaving you in just a bra and panties. Even though you and Berlin have had sex plenty of times before, you always felt shy all over again when he looked down at you liked this.

"Lie down and spread your legs baby."

With no hesitation, Berlin removed your underwear and threw it aside and started pleasuring you. It felt so natural.

I guess this was a good apology.

•••

a/n - 1/25/2024

NOW LISTEN, I'M REWRITING AND EDITING THIS BOOK, WHAT WAS I THINKING PUBLISHING THIS UNEDITED???? OMG???? SO MUCH OF THIS IS TOXIC LIKE???? I'M SORRY FOR NOT EDITING WTF BRO AND WHAT WAS I ONNNNN NAHHHH😭😭