promises (the worst)

your pov

leaving the bathroom after hearing berlin's harsh words was hard to say the least. why was he mad at me? i didn't do anything to that bum ass nigga. he'll see he's missing out on a good thing.

collecting yourself and maintaining some dignity you clean yourself off and use breath mints to mask to smell and taste of vomit in your mouth. the party was still going and you were ready to go. leaving the bathroom you walk into the living room to see pg making out with some chick and joe with his girl. you were pissed. berlin was in the backyard on his phone yelling something but you couldn't make out what he was saying. as you looked at him you lock eyes and you turn away to walk out of the house but he follows you. "y/n, wait!" SLAM. you slam the front door behind you and he opens it. you stumble to your car and he stops you from opening the car door.

"what are you doing!"

"let me talk to you."

"i gotta go home."

berlin holds onto the door and sighs.

"listen, i know this is kinda, weird but i really think we should talk."

you chuckled.

"talk? now you wanna talk? nigga get the fuck on somewhere."

you get in your car and berlin hops in the passengers seat. you huff and yell. "go away berlin goddamn!"

he grabs your face and kisses you roughly. you deepen the kiss imagining his hands around your neck. a groan escapes your lips and he smiles. "what? my little princess feeling something?" you had to be dreaming right? there's no way the nigga who dissed you was calling you princess and kissed you... there's no way.

"you shocked or something?" berlin says.
"i'm not just gonna forgive what you did to me. it really hurt me berlin." you say.
berlin grabs your hand and holds it.

"i'll never let you go."

A/N TOLD YALL I WOULD UPDATE ik it's ass but at least it's something 😭