Part 11

Ollie walks to Sams grave and sits at the end.

"I know you're disappointed in me Sam. I'm disappointed in me too. I wish I could have stayed strong for you but I just couldn't. You died and when you did a big part of me did too. All i had in this world was you. My family left, i had no other friends, you were it for me. You were my person. My ride or die. You hopped out of the car... so I guess the ride is over. And now comes the die part. I'm sorry... that was cheesy" Ollie chuckles a bit, sniffling as they wipe a tear away. "I hope to see you on the other side Sam"

The letter is placed softly on the grass right in-front of the grave marker and Ollie stands, kissing the cold stone grave before turning back to walk to the car. The drive to the pharmacy is silent aside from the soft chatter noise of the talk show going on on the radio.

Ollie walks into the store and looks around for a bit. They grab a bag of hot cheetos and a box of uncrustables from the food area and then walks to the medication isle. They grab a few pill bottles. Benadryl, Tylenol, and Ibuprofen. They check out at the register and make their way back to te apartment they used to share with Sam.

When Ollie walks in they go to the bathroom and start a bath. While the water fills up they eat a quick meal. They have the cheetos and uncrustables as well as a cola and oreos from the cabinet.

Once they finish the food they walk back to the tub and get undressed before hopping in. For almost an hour they soak in the tub before getting out and going to their room with a large cup of water. They get dressed in one of Sam's old hoodies and a pair of basketball shorts.

Ollie grabs the sealed envelope that encompasses the will they'd quickly written the night before and places it on the bed next them. They put on loud music, surrounding themself with the sound.

Finally they dig into the bag containing the pill bottles. Ollie pops handful after handful of the various pills in their mouth, chasing it with water.

Ollie lays down, staring at the glowing star stickers on the ceiling, and after a little bit everything goes dark.